1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198152926608 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kayzo. | More Beer!, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kayzo. | More Beer!

Kayzo. | More Beer! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37412537
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198152926608

Victim profile: 76561198035090803

What happened? Description:
    i would trade with a guy. He said he wont trade, because he dont know, maybe that my item is scammed or buggy or anything. Then he said we should go to the side "Steamrep" under the pass "Middleman List". Okay why not. Then we added BBG Big Bang Theroie. we wroted with him in a groupe chat and he said, what we should do. After this i gave him my items, he closed the chat and blocked me and now he is offline and blocked every communication >.<
    and now i dont know what i should do >.<!​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
  2. Flying Anonymoose

Flying Anonymoose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31172344
    You were most likely scammed by an impersonator. Go to your trade history, click on the name/picture, then right click on their profile and copy their page url. Once you have that you can find if they're the real BBG or not.
  3. {BBG} Big Bang Theory

{BBG} Big Bang Theory Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19517283
    @Kayzo. | More Beer! Sorry you got scammed, but it was not by me. I have not ever traded with you. Below are typical instructions that SR admins will give you to correctly identify who you traded with. If you would please, look in your inventory history and let's learn who you actually traded with. You have reported who you were tricked into believing you were in trade with. You may update your OP with the correct info, upon learning it.

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:

1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.

Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.

In addition to the above, we need screenshots of your conversation with the accused, showing the specific terms you agreed to, and impersonation attempt, if applicable.
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @Kayzo. | More Beer!, You have 7 days to provide the evidence needed or your report will be moved to archives.
  5. Kayzo. | More Beer!

Kayzo. | More Beer! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37412537
    Its okay, it wasnt [BBG] Big Bang Theory. It was another guy with the same name. I was really angry, so i thought he was it, because of this, i wrote the Report. Sorry 4 that guys.
    It was this guy here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BigBamGamers . He got now a Trade-Bann
    {BBG} Big Bang Theory likes this.
  6. {BBG} Big Bang Theory

{BBG} Big Bang Theory Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19517283
  7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Corrected accused's id block.
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.