1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198130266934 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BENQ* | hypeskins.com, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BENQ* | hypeskins.com

BENQ* | hypeskins.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:102118689
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198130266934

Victim profile:

What happened? Description:
    i think this is real so i trade the middleman my skins but nothing happens skins lost and no replay nice user !!!​

Provide Evidence:
    f✿✿✿ this why he dont answer ! i trade him to middleman my skins but nothing happens so i want to have back my skins please wtf he want to help me not steel View attachment 357603

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
  2. BENQ* | hypeskins.com

Steam:
    PLEASE HELP ME and BAN THIS GUY OR U ALL LIKE HIM ?
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @BENQ* | hypeskins.com

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:

1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.

Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.
  4. BENQ* | hypeskins.com

Steam:
    really bro ? is this website legit ? because i want to sell my skins on csgolounge so one guy added me on steam and tell me we need a middleman from this website , so we do this but the middleman dont give me my items back and the guy u wants buy dont pay !! so wtf i think this guys one is same or friends or what the f✿✿✿ ! this sucks really and i see MOOOORE THAN f✿✿✿✿✿✿ 20 REPORTS GOING TO THIS GUY !! U DO NOTHING BECAUSE U ALL IN SAME TEAM!!!! SO u have 2 options give me my items back so tell your friend he must trade my skins back or i will report your website on google and steam !! this is not funny and not SERIOUS f✿✿✿✿✿✿ s✿✿✿ HERE
  5. BENQ* | hypeskins.com

Steam:
  6. BENQ* | hypeskins.com

Steam:
  7. BENQ* | hypeskins.com

Steam:
  8. BENQ* | hypeskins.com

Steam:
    SO DO SOMETHING THIS GUY IS ON YOUR WEBSITE AND HE IS ADMIN SO WHAT THE F!KK IS GOING ON HERE ?????! -.-
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    You are not following instructions.

5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
  10. {BBG} Big Bang Theory

{BBG} Big Bang Theory Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19517283
    @BENQ* | hypeskins.com
    We understand that you think you were scammed by the real Penguin, but you have to accept the probability that you were tricked into thinking you were dealing with the legit Penguin and not an impersonator scammer (marked or unmarked).
    We need you to go to your inventory history and find the trade where you traded an account that looked like penguin (name, icon, etc), and get the info of that account (who you traded your item to). This is not hard and will only take you a minute to discover who actually scammed you.
    The chances are virtually 100% you will discover that whoever first contacted you to expressing interest in trading, is who gave you the link to a fake middleman, or was allowed to join your trade chat... however it happened, you traded with someone that you thought was the legit Penguin but did not carefully check out who you were in trade with and somehow got tricked. So for your own closure to this unfortunate situation, your putting forth effort into doing what the SR admin told you to do will help yourself and others, plus allow you to understand you are not accusing the correct person
  11. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    Hello. As we spoke on steam you have fallen for an impersonator. I have tagged the impersonator in question as a scammer already and the other account(s) that I was able to find.

| steamname: ☆Penguin The Fluffy
    | steam3ID: [U:1:170001206]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:85000603
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130266934
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198130266934

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.