1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198064741208 - (Lime 'o' Time / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Lime 'o' time [Ob3y], Dec 12, 2015.

1. Lime 'o' time [Ob3y]

Lime 'o' time [Ob3y] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52237740
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198064741208 (Lime 'o' Time)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So i was saying to my victims that they had scammed my friend. I told them to give me the items i said, and i actually think that i aint got anything so thats good. But i was scamming when i was 10 or like 11 years old. Then i got banned, and im regretting it today. I can't use csgolounge i can't use anything. This steam rep ban, i gotta get it off. I scammed people, but i was very young, i didn't know what i was doing, and i wanted to have the cool things that my friends didn't have. So i thought scamming would give me the items for free. But it turned out that I'm regretting it today. Im saying that i don't scam anymore, scamming is pretty wrong. Im older now and i've seen that its wrong. If i somehow get the ban of, I'm never gonna scam again. And i don't scam to this day today. I've got a lot of +reps on my profile and if that isn't enough to prove that i don't scam anymore i don't know what then. This is from the bottom of my heart. Im really serious i need that ban away… Its with me everywhere. I need to get it off. :(
  2. Lime 'o' time [Ob3y]

Steam:
  3. Lime 'o' time [Ob3y]

Steam:
    I cant use csgolounge because of this ban...
  4. Lime 'o' time [Ob3y]

Steam:
    All of this because i was trying to scam somebody but luckily didn't work. But still im banned and i speed over 50 - 75 Europa on my csgo inventory and cant USD csgolounge.
  5. Lime 'o' time [Ob3y]

Steam:
  6. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Given the length of time this appeal has sat without a response, the lack of surviving evidence in the original report against you, and the lack of reports on your account in the time since you were tagged, I am dropping your tag here. Please be aware that if any further evidence comes to light or you are reported again in the future, you may be retagged.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**