1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198169257421 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ConPermiso, Dec 21, 2015.

1. ConPermiso

ConPermiso New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106018431
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198169257421

Victim profile: 76561198172302591

What happened? Description:
    made a mistake while trading and he took my keys and wouldnt give them back not a very nice move given that hes f✿✿✿✿✿✿ rich and 3 keys was nothing to him but everything to me and he refused to give them back

i ended up paying 53 keys for an m4 hotrod because this guy refused to f✿✿✿✿✿✿ give me anything back

his original buyout was 50 keys.

edit: removed my comment on his profile. thanks.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. F o X x | Buying knives!

F o X x | Buying knives! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:104495846
    so im a scammer right ? :) you have sent me an offer with 53 keys and i accepted it .. in which kind of way is this a scamming way ? it was your fault , you were third person who has sent me offer for this gun , the other guys has sent me 50 keys... otherwise you wont get that weapon ... i dont rly have to give you 3 keys back cuz you have me them ... i wouldnt argue if its like 2000€ like last week , i have given all of the stuff back to that person but we are talking about 3 keys actually soo.... i dont have to give them back to you cuz it was your offer and i think you should be happy it is only 3 keys we are talking about :) you will not do same mistake in future ... gl in trading and have fun :)
  3. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Being that this is a report from reddit, please file a report with us. Click report, it is on the sidebar.

I have banned him for the time being.

I am not going to help with this report due to being personal to it.
  4. F o X x | Buying knives!

F o X x | Buying knives! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:104495846
    send me offer with exactly my hotrod and i will give you your 53 keys back :) i will accept it tomorrow , good night for now
  5. ConPermiso

ConPermiso New User

Steam:
    remove this report it's now useless keys have been given back
  6. ConPermiso

ConPermiso New User

Steam:
    remove this report it's now useless keys have been given back
  7. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    >I am not going to help with this report due to being personal to it.
  8. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @ConPermiso
    As the report shows no sign of scam attempt and both parties have resolved the problem. This report will now be archived.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, please do so again if you encounter any scam attempt.