1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198134891156 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Takail(Hebster), Dec 26, 2015.

1. Takail(Hebster)

Takail(Hebster) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53545640
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198134891156

Victim profile: 76561198067357008

What happened? Description:
    I wanted to trade my huntsman fade factory new for $180 paypal and found this guy called Ratatats (Who is also a scammer) he agreed to the trade and asked for a middleman and suggested a few. At first i ignored the suggestion and tried to get my own middlemen of off this website however none responded so i had a look for at his middleman and it seemed legit there was a steamgroup called "Dota2loungeMiddleman" which looked really legit link to id here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CsgoDota2OfficialMiddleman/discussions/0/626329821155299964/

and so i though that he was a legit middleman. His name was kevin and as you can see in the chat log acted professional and exactly like a middleman so we went through with the trade. I sent the knife to kevin, sorry about the lack of group chat log i had closed it (if there is anyway to look at this log so i can screenshot it please show me how to do so) once i had sent the knife they both stopped talking and eventually left the chat. Then I started frantically talking to them to try get it back (by the way the story is true and i am only writing this after crying. a lot.) in the end i steam called them both and the both blocked me. Evidence for all of this can be found in the evidence section apart from the group chat as stated above.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence is show in pictures​

Attached Files:

2. Takail(Hebster)

Takail(Hebster) New User

Steam:
  3. Takail(Hebster)

Takail(Hebster) New User

Steam:
    It appears since the posting of this report the group has been deleted and Kevin has set his profile to private.
  4. Takail(Hebster)

Takail(Hebster) New User

Steam:
  5. ♛ Drakey ♛

♛ Drakey ♛ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78120849
    Yeah, he just tried the same thing with me 5 minutes ago.

He came to me, offering $1200 for all my items, he said he will pay first but then he changed his mind to use a 'Trusted' middleman, he linked me to that same link (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CsgoDota2TRADEMIDDLEMAN/discussions/0/626329821155299964/) and said that we will use Kevin. I did research before I traded with him and then I told him not to, and he started to get angry and offensive. He is a scammer. Dont trade with him.
  6. Ramen #Retired

Ramen #Retired New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:149656677
    opskins heard of it ?