1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198080126762 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by atomprompen, Jun 25, 2015.

1. atomprompen

atomprompen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:9749413
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198080126762

Victim profile: 76561197979764554

What happened? Description:
    After I put out my knife on the steam community market, he added me as friend and asked if he could buy the knife for real money, I have my email address linked to my paypal, and he sent me an invoice, asking me to send him money.

I guess the evidence and that fact that the scam never took place is not enough to make a complete report, but just want to submit this, for others to see, if they ever get contacted by him.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 280239
    Main part of the chat history.
    View attachment 280241
    The recipt for the invoice he sent me, which he after marked as payed, when I confronted him and he admitted to try to scam me.​

Attached Files:

2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Moderator will want a screenshot of your paypal history going back a month. If you have a lot of items you can switch to classic view using the bottom left of paypal to compact things a bit.

Tags without a completed scam happen all the time. Typically for impersonation reports, as they are easy to prove, but I have 30something invoice reports going through right now.
  3. atomprompen

atomprompen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:9749413
    Not alot happening on my paypal other then twitch payments and invoice scam attempts

Attached Files:

4. Stadaz

Stadaz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64039986
    I can vouch for Atom.

The same guy scammed me about a year ago through PayPal also. I have a full recording and screen shots of it all on my other computer. Within the next month or so I will be filing my own report on this guy also.

The only reason I haven't done with sooner is because right around when this happend 1.PNG 2.PNG I was building a new computer because my last one broke. But I should still have the recordings on the hard drive so I'll try and get it.
  5. Stadaz

Stadaz New User

Steam:
    The rest of the text is at the bottom of the screen shots^^^
  6. Stadaz

Stadaz New User

Steam:
    I can also get the PayPal invoice but I thought I would wait till I open my own report.