1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Nice Admins here who abuse their autority!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by standin.Sevraj, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. standin.Sevraj

standin.Sevraj Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48463107
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198057191943-standin-sevraj-sr-scammer.23775/#post-240196

3 mins job take more than 3 years. One if my friends from list make an appeal 3 years ago.

If its wrong this post please admin move it

And guys what you think about that steamrep.

Thanks

PS:
    Ive seen alot of cases similar to this. And i really hope some steamrep admins are here and can read this because it needs to be said. Steamrep's staff (ofc with exceptions) consists ofself righteous a✿✿✿✿✿✿s (again not everyone) who think they are better than others. And that they can f✿✿✿ u up the way they want because of the name "Steam rep". People put alot of effort and money into their steam accounts, especially traders. Ive spent thousands of hours trading, luckily i was never marked by steam rep as i have 0 interest in attempting to scam people. However if i was marked, itd ruin my trades. But i wouldnt care because itd meaningless. these guys gave themselves the authority over steam users. Who says admins are trustworthy and have a fair judgement in the first place? If any of them reads this i hope to get a reply
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Are you serious?

"3 minutes"; appeals can take up to 3 hours (sometimes way more) to process, I find it amazing how much the SR staff do seem to get through with the amount of staff they have. Posting here won't get your appeal looked at either.
  3. standin.Sevraj

Steam:

Nice post my friend. But i'm waiting from 2013 so 3 years > 3 hours?!! Wrong post? I posted in appeals in 2013 qnd nothing happend. Where to post moreeeee. This s✿✿✿ drive me insane wtffff
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    You'll just have to be patient man. SR is doing their best to keep up, they seem to be closing in on the backlog quite well recently, hopefully it will be reviewed soon.
  5. standin.Sevraj

Steam:
    Bro be human and be real. 3 yearssss?????? This is my point. Yes 3 hours or 1 month or 6 months but 3 years????
  6. standin.Sevraj

Steam:
    I asked any verdict i will be happy but solve it. I mean i know i use bad words but please understand me because i'm waiting from 3 years ago wtfffff. Lost my patience
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This isn't a soapbox and a place to argue against a pending appeal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.