1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198274756313 - (PepperoniPizza / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Flogron, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Flogron

Flogron Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50597309
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198274756313 (PepperoniPizza)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello i was checking today my reputation and was very unpleasetnly suprised that steamrep saying that i have alternate account which is not true.
    This "alternate account" as steamrep saying to me is my friend account who only made his account on my pc because i promised him to buy him CS:GO.So when he was at my house he made his account(His first ever account on steam) and i bought him CS:GO just as i promised.

I'm sorry i didn't knew that making account on same pc mark account as scammer even when account did no harm at all.I beg you all to please unmark his account.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What account are you referring to? If this is the case you need to have your friend comment also here on this appeal explaining what is happening.
  3. Flogron

Flogron Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50597309
    I'm reffering to this account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274756313 (Steamrep marked it as my alternate account because it was made on same computer as where i usually connects but it's not my account.It's my friend account).
    Thing is my friend doesn't even know about it yet, actually he doesn't even know that something like Steamrep exist.
    He's just playing his CS:GO and doesn't even know that he can trade things but well one day he might and i don't want him to pay for my mistakes.
    I really don't know how to say it to him.He have his account only few weeks(and it's his first steam account).
    It's here some other way to check it (like see computer ip or something like that)?
    Because i don't really want to bother him with thing he doesn't even know that exist.
    Also sorry for my poor english.
  4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    You've used the same names before..

Attached Files:

5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well if he wants his account clean then he needs to address it or he can continue to pay for your mistakes.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663