1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198024179572 The Assassin Spy (Fallout Fan) (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TheAssassin9, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAssassin9

TheAssassin9 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31956922
    steamID: The Assassin Spy (Fallout Fan)
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:31956922
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024179572
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/garryfred
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198024179572

I got hacked and he sent links to about 100 people like SuPSoN and it was not me because i logged in the fake link and then a few secounds later i was offline then i looked on my email and there was a message with the code on it all ready looked at, then i changed my password and every one said What is this Link you sent me and others said You are a scammer Omg why are you my friend get away from me. I was very sad and scared at that moment. Please help me as I'm not a scammer and have not scammed anyone ever nor will I do it in future.
  2. TheAssassin9

TheAssassin9 New User

Steam:
    Heres a picture but i dont know if it would help, but i hope so (He is a link because i dont know how to put up pictures :p C:\Fraps\Screenshots\hl2 2012-07-23 22-06-11-78.bmp)
  3. Mr.Rager

Mr.Rager New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17362955
    Upload load your image to imgur.com
  4. TheAssassin9

TheAssassin9 New User

Steam:
    I dont think it will help but this is a meesage from steam (Steam support)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. TheAssassin9

TheAssassin9 New User

Steam:
    But i remember it was someone called "BaBy-wOrLd/DK<3<3" that sent that message, I think it is him because he got hacked Too by a bot link as he said to me he said he pressed a link and it made his steam go off. (If its not him well i'm wrong, but i think it is really him)
  6. TheAssassin9

TheAssassin9 New User

Steam:
    I think i still have the chat but i didnt take screenshot :(
    but i have the Chat (like the messages because i copy them, well most of the time)
  7. TheAssassin9

TheAssassin9 New User

Steam:
    BaBy-wOrLd/DK<3<3: http://steamcommunjty[dot]MALWARE-SUSPECTED-bugs3-[dot]com/forums/
    The Assassin Spy (Fallout Fan): What is that link?
    BaBy-wOrLd/DK<3<3 is now Offline
    BaBy-wOrLd/DK<3<3 is now Online
    The Assassin Spy (Fallout Fan): WTF is that man a virus link or something
    BaBy-wOrLd/DK<3<3: I got hackd Help!!
    The Assassin Spy (Fallout Fan): Eh what was that link you just sent me?
    BaBy-wOrLd/DK<3<3 is now Offline
    BaBy-wOrLd/DK<3<3 is now Online
    The Assassin Spy (Fallout Fan): WTF?
    The Assassin Spy (Fallout Fan): Hello?

I found this chat in my Text folder on desktop and i guess he got hacked to by that link, i feel so sorry for him :( i wish i could of helped at the time but i think he has got his account back but i dont know, and he didnt have that much friends at the time like he had about 10 and about like 2 online but now he got more friends :D But now he has 20 friends and most online (Today)
  8. TheAssassin9

TheAssassin9 New User

Steam:
    I need to find my screen shot (if i have one and i hope so)
  9. TheAssassin9

TheAssassin9 New User

Steam:
  10. TheAssassin9

TheAssassin9 New User

Steam:
    Here i found the screen shot :D :D :D
    [​IMG]
  11. Scalia

Scalia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6523098
    Please post the top as well as the entirety of your Steam Support ticket on www.imgur.com and post the link here. Remove any game codes, credit card numbers, or other information of the like.
  12. TheAssassin9

TheAssassin9 New User

Steam:
    I got hacked a long time ago didnt lose nothing all that happend is that the hacker/bot sent links to everyone i didnt know if its a fake link and i didnt have Fraps or anything to take screen shots WHY SHOULD I EVEN BOTHER NOW, I CANT DO ANYTHING NOW I GOT HACKED LIKE AT THE START OF SUMMER HOLIDAY, im never going to get untagged BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN LISTEN AND I DIDNT DO NOTHING TO GET THAT TAG ANYWAY ALL THAT HAPPEND IS THAT I GOT HACKED AND HE SENT LINKS TO EVERY ONE, i just have to sit here and not trade because you F***ed up my steam/internet life
  13. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Okay, as per the request I've hidden the information so it shows only to the admins involved. Just making note of it so you know your report was handled. :)
  14. TheAssassin9

TheAssassin9 New User

Steam:
    I got the proof on there, and the rest i cannot get because it was like ages ago :( i wish i can trade again like normaly, people dont trade with me any more D:
  15. TheAssassin9

TheAssassin9 New User

Steam:
    And i just got a new Computer
  16. TheAssassin9

TheAssassin9 New User

Steam:
    Just please....What have i done to anyone, i didnt no nothing, i just got hacked by pressing a fake link which a bot sent to me, then the bot used my account to hack others.. but then i got my account back on that day
  17. Starburst

Starburst New User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.