1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198085699289 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Rmysidia, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rmysidia

Rmysidia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13118461
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198085699289

Victim profile: 76561197986502650

What happened? Description:
    I have been friends with Drew aka Bizzaro for maybe 6 + months now. We met on Dota 2 and hit it off. He helped me boost my self esteem and made me feel like a worthy human being. I've been having a rough time so I was staying in a cheap motel for a few days.
    I mentioned to him that I needed some $ and he offered to help me by saying he could help me make some $ by selling CS go items or something.
    He boasted that he makes $1000's each month of Steam trades and all this stuff. I trusted his reputation and I did a google search I didn't see anything bad about him.
    Anyways I sent him a hefty amount of $. He promised me in 3 days I would get my $ back, and if I ever needed it sooner I could message him about it. Anyways the 3 days passed, I didn't message him, just figured he was busy.

So almost a week goes by and he starts evading me when I ask for the $ back. He said he would send me the $ back on Sunday Jan. 31st. He had told me this on Friday the 29th. Sunday rolls by, he is not online at all. Can't get ahold of him or anything. I open a PayPal dispute.
    Magically a few hours after that was open he comes online and starts saying wtf was wrong with me and I was psychotic and all of this crap. He said he would not help me at all until I closed the dispute. I know PayPal does not help you once you close a dispute, but I did it anyways in the last bit of faith I had in him.

I told him to come on Skype to talk he did. He said that the disputes were closed but his account was locked and he would call them the next morning then he hung up. Next day rolls by no communication from him. He logs on Steam the following day says to email him he checks his email every hour or some crap, and that hes not online on steam because he is on his mobile phone or something. Excuses and more excuses. Today I had enough. I called PayPal and told them about what is going on. The guy told me that I was probably not the first one he's done this to. He promptly refunded me my $ thank God. That was almost the last $ to my name......

Anyways I am not the first one he has done this too. I added some of his friends. He owes one friend $300 and he also scammed another person see thread here:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/search/5...c[node]=3 43 34 60 35 36 37 38 41 42 39 52 17

He has made no effort to contact me. All he has been doing is just playing Dota 2. I hope this post reaches people and warns them about him. Can't believe I fell for such an ass.

He also still owes me another $400 which I will never see. I am in the process of getting him removed at Epicnpc.com. He is supposed to be helping me sell my invites for the WoW Legion Alpha. He sold one and his customer got in but I have yet to receive the payment and he keeps trying to get me to get more people in on it without being paid. Thread about that can be found here:
    https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/901564-Guaranteed-Legion-Alpha-Early-Access-VERIFIED-100-feedback

Provide Evidence:
    I didn't take screenshots early on so the conversation is not all there. But he does admit he will refund me and he does admit on his main acct that his paypal was locked and he would send me a screenshot.....​

Attached Files:

2. Bizarro

Bizarro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62716780
    I honestly do not get what's wrong people like you. I was to meet you Feb 1st. You then pull the trigger and ask for a refund via PayPal claim early.

Just like in "Drew3" I say once the PayPal charge back is gone we can move forward. It's still there and has been. PayPal reversed it instantly and my account is out $2,000. Now you have the audacity to ask for more money and say you're not paid?

You have your money and you want me to send you the same amount via Bank of America? C'mon, get real.

I can't handle traders online anymore. Try and help people out and they just take advantage. GIve an inch they want a mile
  3. Bizarro

Bizarro New User

Steam:
    As for the unrelated Steam Trading you mention (notice how everything is out of context and no evidence is provided other than you have been paid) I told you up front the only way I would sell any keys were if I held the funds for 45 days minimum and sent invoices (you wanted gift payments). That is to cover my exposure if a charge back happens.

This s✿✿✿ is crazy, doxing me all over the place.. it's sad, really. You take these Skype screenshots and make it seem like we were in some relationship.
    You begin your report with
    I talked to you one night when you were down and out and helped uplift your spirits and get you on the right track. s✿✿✿, I've been down and know what it's like to need that. Then it gets twisted into something entirely different in your mind. Throw in me doing a favor for you because I felt bad and all of a sudden you're projecting me as a guy scamming some girl that's moving out on her own.

It makes me sick to read this.
  4. Rmysidia

Rmysidia New User

Steam:
    I never said anywhere where we were in a "relationship" i would never be in one with you LOL what a joke.

And also I had to get PayPal to reverse the $ because you wouldn't. I never said to send me the same amount on Bank of America...I got my $ back with PayPal because you refused to communicate with me days on end. I'm not going to play your little scamming games where you make yourself out to be the victim. I think you are a manipulative BRAT and you scammed many people now.
    You did not throw me ANY favor. You planned on keeping my $. Just like you stole all of Onifiya's items, and I did add several of your friends and at least one of them you owe $300+ too as well.

If you sent someone a large chunk of money then asked for a refund the person said SURE, then didn't show up, What would YOU think? Then said they would refund you the next day then didnt, and the days went on and on and ON.
    You live in a "ALL ABOUT ME" world and you don't care about anything but yourself.
  5. Rmysidia

Rmysidia New User

Steam:
    Bumping this
  6. Bizarro

Bizarro New User

Steam:
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

> Relax, you're doing fine.
  7. Rmysidia

Rmysidia New User

Steam:
    Ya you still owe me $400 too thanks.
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the screen shots of the chat discussion which supplies evidence against the accused to say a scam happened we can't proceed with this report.
    There was no transfer of steam related items so we are unable to verify a scam in that regards. I'm marking this report as invalid as it would appear this falls outside of the scope of what we would handle.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.