1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198189851993 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Wonky, Feb 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wonky

Wonky New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68299194
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198189851993

Victim profile: 76561198096864117

What happened? Description:
    VanRo added me asking to buy my Karambit | Fade 90/7/3 for $700 PayPal. He claimed to have the higher rep, and at the time I thought he did (screenshots, etc.) So I went first and traded him the fade, then he removed and blocked me. Here's a link to a video, I recorded the entire thing: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_B6heq1CkK5TVVRd3BDOWNKVTQ/view?usp=docslist_api

Provide Evidence:
    If more evidence is needed, it's all in the video. If you guys don't want to watch the video or something, I can get more screenshots.​

Attached Files:

2. Katpolice

Katpolice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92954363
    Hello, can you provide a uncropped screenshot of your inventory history and a uncropped screenshot of your PayPal activitys? (Dated back a month) Thanks!
  3. Wonky

Wonky New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68299194
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @Wonky,
    Please upload all of your evidence directly to SteamRep via the upload a file button at the bottom of this page.
    You need to upload a copy of your video also if you are submitting it as evidence.
  5. VanRo

VanRo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:114793132
    LOL, you scammers keep making fake reports to destroy other people out of jealousy, OR DID IS MESSED UP ONE OF YOUR SCAMS?

HERES THE VIDEO SHOWING MY TRADE HISTORY THAT I NEVER TRADE OR MADE TRADE WITH ANY OF YOU KIDS.
    I CAN DO SCREENSHARING WITH THE STEAMREP ADMINS IF NECESSARY.
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @Wonky,
    I will give you 7 days to reply to this report or I will close it due to lack of response.
  7. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.