1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 47381585 - (ρв Worthy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by $Dat$Benny$, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $Dat$Benny$

$Dat$Benny$ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47381585
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 47381585 (ρв Worthy)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    I have just created an alternate account for the benefit of losing my scamming reputation. With any luck of this appeal being accepted I plan to have two active accounts neither of which with a scamming reputation. Alternate account - TheFakeGirl​

Appeal description:
    Over the past few years I have been through a lot. Scamming as a child and being punished has taught me respect and importance. Everyone makes mistakes, commonly children. In my case, I did not interpret the damage and responsibility of my actions. Fortunately, I have now grown up to become a respectful and mature young man. All I ask is of a second chance to prove myself to the steam community. I plan to pay back my scam attempt ( http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198055028898-use-bennypro4life.8326/ ) if he still plays and I will backtrack with any luck, previous scams before hand. With my addiction to TF2, I reckon it will take me up to 2-3 months to pay back all my debt. I can assure the community that nothing involving me will ever occur again. Thank you for reading, if I am accepted I will show you my capabilities and honesty, and if I am denied I appreciate your time and efforts reading this, thank you.

Sincerely,
    Worthy​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. $Dat$Benny$

$Dat$Benny$ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47381585
    As I stated above, Previous Appeals:Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.
    Second off, I don't have any other accounts besides TheFakeGirl (thank you for listing the profile).
    Next, I said I will pay my victims back, I never claimed that I HAD paid my victims back.
    And finally, creating accounts to losing my scamming reputation was intended under that account NOT this one.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Paying back the victims should have been done way before the other appeal was created.
    You lied on a previous appeal and were denied. I see no reason to let this one continue.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.