1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198233708924 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LookAtMyChicken - Lamg.tv, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LookAtMyChicken - Lamg.tv

LookAtMyChicken - Lamg.tv LAMG Chicken - TF2 Twitch streamer Friend Community Notable Affiliate - Identity Verified

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35932665
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198233708924

Victim profile: 76561198032131059

What happened? Description:
    Impersonating me. I've had to ban this person from my group, Geel has had to ban them from marketplace.tf and scrap.tf. I've submitted numerous reports to steam and they haven't done anything about it.
    Every time I change something on my profile, sure enough this guy changes it too. The only dead giveaways are the steam level and item showcase.​

Provide Evidence:
    I'm not sure what evidence you need as you can just go to each of our profiles to see the information.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Do you have anything else to add here as to show intent to scam with the use of all this?

Adding a screen shot for reference

Attached Files:

3. LookAtMyChicken - Lamg.tv

LookAtMyChicken - Lamg.tv LAMG Chicken - TF2 Twitch streamer Friend Community Notable Affiliate - Identity Verified

Steam:
    I mean what other intent could this person have? (I mean the following in a humble manner) As a community figure and employee of two important sites I don't think its a good idea to have someone copying my profile 100%. The only reason it's not 100% anymore is because I banned this person from my group, and Geel had to ban them from marketplace/scrap groups. They also clearly can't afford to mimic my level and items. Otherwise the vanity link is almost identical to mine, they even bought the same steam emoticons I use. I submitted a report on bp.tf and they banned them, and Geel just suggested I file a report with you guys as well since steam hasn't done anything about it. I can't really think of any valid harmless reason why they'd have to go to such great length to mimic as much as they could, but happy to comply with whatever you guys would like.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Always good to ask if there is anything else to add to the report - Looks like there is enough here with what I've included also to proceed but should you have anything else to add please do so.
  5. LookAtMyChicken - Lamg.tv

Steam:
    Alright, if I hear of anyone being scammed or taken advantage of somehow by this person I'll add to this. Thank you for your help!
  6. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.