1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198099974010 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nacian, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Nacian

Nacian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69065290
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198099974010

Victim profile: 76561198098396308

What happened? Description:
    Ok so this ✿✿✿✿✿✿ told me that if i gave him ma csgo items (all of them)he would suck my dick but i aint dumb so i didnt give him nothing and i went to his profile and it's very sketchy,he's got level 120,almost no valuable items and only 50something friends.he has also got a caution on his steamrep.i know it seems pretty dumb like "who tf would fall for this" but at the end of the day,it still is a scam attempt,because i dont think he actually sucked no dick fo those levels.please take this as serious as possible.thank you in advance
    +ALSO comments are fully disabled on his profile and there are no comments at all​

Provide Evidence:
    i submitted 2 photos as evidence
    if you have any questions about them and/or why they are so heavily signed pls feel free to add meme and send a message​

Attached Files:

2. ^Σ§Ƈ^ Mofo #Sick

^Σ§Ƈ^ Mofo #Sick New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51078243
    Interesting report
    Nacian likes this.
  3. Nacian

Nacian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69065290
    update(forgot to post as proof)

Attached Files:

4. DAFISH#got scammed D:

DAFISH#got scammed D: Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69854141
    Well, of course that I've blocked, you must not waste SteamRep's time with troll reports. Other than that, you have told me to type that in chat and then provided fake evidence here. I've uploaded the original screenshots, my incoming trade offer history and my trade history.

Attached Files:

5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Don't waste our time please.