1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198033630504 - (Wrathman39 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Wrathman41, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Wrathman41

Wrathman41 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36682388
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198033630504 (Wrathman39)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Ive been banned for 4-5 years now. Back then i didn't really know what I was doing. I was almost around 10 or 9 when I scammed.Today, I have grown up and matured. Ireally don't want to be stuck in this situation forever. I've put alot of hard word and detication into this account. So, I am begging for a second chance. Its honestly emerassing trying to go in servers and seeing the scammer tag even though I've changed. If you look at my account I have a full page of comments saying good trader. If that does'nt say anything, I don't know what will.

Sincerely,
    Wrathman39​
  2. Wrathman41

Steam:
    Contact me @ REDACTED
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    for any information regarding ths please and thank you.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2016
  3. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    See that "watch thread" link on the top right of the page, just above your first post? You might want to click that. That'll let you set up emails for whenever someone replies to this thread.

Let's see... Banned by UTC. I guess this falls under the legacy tag rules...

From the Policy Changes announcement:
    Looks like a system isn't really in place for your type of ban just yet, but it will be eventually. You'll just have to wait until then.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2016
    Wrathman41 likes this.
  4. Wrathman41

Steam:
    Oh I so Dearly need somebody to help me. Oh I dont know what im doing. I'm going to be honest with you, I'm just a 14 year old just wanting to trade and play on the weekends. I"m crying for help just from anyone out there. Is there any kind soul in the world to just give me a hand? Please I'm begging for anyone just to help me. I repay my victims, just need help. I'll do anything just to get this tag off me.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Wrathman41
    You've not listed any alternate accounts.
    You've not shown proof of repayment to anyone.
  6. Wrathman41

Steam:
    How will I repay people If I dont knoe who they are? May I ask for help to find the people.Let me tell it how it is, I was on a tf2 unusual hst server doing spycrabbing. I lost, so I fled the scene but i nevfer payed attention to who they were.
  7. Wrathman41

Steam:
    I'm sorry I forgot my alternative account # 1198073463757
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in public beta, so please let us know if you encounter issues.
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, please appeal using the legacy appeal system as shown above.