1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198073023779 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ReevoX, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReevoX

ReevoX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16344142
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198073023779

Victim profile: 76561197992954012

What happened? Description:
    Hello. This guy added me on the steam, and he offered that he wants to buy my steam ID for 100 dollars. He fulfilled the agreement just partially.​

Provide Evidence:
    I accept his offer and we agreed that he will sent me fist 9 keys, and after this he was supposed to give me a knife if i change the steam ID. He gave me the keys. I changed the steam ID but he never fulfilled the agreement, he kicked me from the friend list and I did not receive the knife. I did suspect that he would lie. I lost nothing, even got 20 dollars for it. Steam id is worthless but I decided to report it anyway because scam is a scam right? Also this guy is selling cs:go pins so it will be good if other people know about him and be careful when it comes to dealing with him.

I dont really know If I can report this but anyway I will try.​

Attached Files:

2. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40386372
    Hmm how odd what was the original ID? And why would he want it that badly? Only reason i can think of is impersonation purposes might wanna watch out.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We don't support the sale of ID's here as that is against Steam TOS. This report is invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.