1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197961403470 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nico scammed me $1600, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nico scammed me $1600

Nico scammed me $1600 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47746420
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961403470

Victim profile: 76561198055758568

What happened? Description:
    This person added me on steam, and asked me if i was selling my knives. I said yes. He offered 1600 on paypal and i agreed. He went first through family and friends, and when i got the money i sent it away to my brother. When he got the items he instantly charged back his money, so now i have -1600 on my paypal account.​

Provide Evidence:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    http://imgur.com/RvWEKSa
    http://imgur.com/dvLKECZ
    http://imgur.com/6ZuhsyQ
    http://imgur.com/NXF1MgC
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2023
  2. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40386372
    Do you have chat agreements/trade history?
    And sorry dude obviously fight it to hell and explain to paypal if he chargebacked others they might give your money due to fraud.
  3. $87 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

$87 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:115747317
    So, you tried scamming me and one of my friends, now you're trying to scam Nico from Dignis and Didly?
    Are you stupid? You're lame with these fake refunds dude, trying to double up your money.
    Karma is a bitc*, it will get you one day, don't worry.
  4. Bobo @PugChamp

Bobo @PugChamp New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46983947
    you try to scam me and my friends and now you're trying to scam a pro player and it didn't work so you reported them?
    This guy just refunds everything...
  5. DidLy | SkyLyne™

DidLy | SkyLyne™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:568871
    Friend told me to come check this.... First off this guy added me off csgodouble and said he had items and was trying to sell them. I offered to buy them off opskins and he said that he didnt want too because he was unable to verify who he was, although I dont think you need to add information unless youre buying. At this point I was kind of hesitant to buy from him but I did understand the whole verification with opskins and its been a while since I had to verify myself, therefore I didnt really ask questions and just brushed it over my shoulder... I offered paypal and he said yes, and then I offered 800 USD a piece for each of the knifes [stat m9 marble fades] NOTED - He also agreed to instantly without any hesitation on price. I sent him the money on 2/26/16, and after I sent it, it took a day to clear through paypal. When he received the money two days later he accepted the trade offer I sent for the knifes and we both went on our business. Later the morning of this post [my posting here] I was approached by vilhelm [accusing] and he claimed I charged back on him and that he wanted me to give him items or send him more money. Although there were no outstanding deputes on paypal or claims made, he sent me a photo saying he refunded me money, which I never received. He then stated that if I sent him more money or items he wont ban me from steam... and at that point I started laughing and explained to him that I spoke with other people on my friends list that I know IRL, and said to him that he made a fake refund saying I charged back and is now trying to get me to send him more items and money. He tried to do it to two other people I know... and its not about to happen to me.

If any moderator or administrator needs any more information please let me know. I wasnt able to get many photos of the conversation considering he messaged me while I was on the way to work. [I was on mobile steam]

Thanks, Didly
  6. Mr.Oda

Mr.Oda New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34728369
    if you are right and you never charged back etc,

You should upload your paypal history etc.

If it is true and this is a fake report ( => faked screens) the user will be banned for it.
  7. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40386372
  8. DidLy | SkyLyne™

DidLy | SkyLyne™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:568871
    Basically from what happened a year ago, it looks like ludicium snuck in some items that he wasnt paying / trading for and took from the other guy. Also considering if you can see the screenshot from above that OP [Ludicium] posted, nico from dignitas was present with me on the skype call while we did the trade. This needs to be overseen by a moderator and hopefully it gets resolved... even look at the times and dates he uploaded stuff to imgur and how his paypal transactions are listed, -2200 to his brother and then -1600 USD to me... he would be -4400 AUD if that was the case... its not adding up.
  9. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Without the Steam chat agreement/discussion about the trade we can't continue with this report.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.