1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198096354242 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by superman2008, Feb 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superman2008

superman2008 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83896791
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198096354242

Victim profile: 76561198128059310

What happened? Description:
    We agreed on deal,but he didnt honor it,I send him money on paypal,and he is refusing to send me keys or money back​

Provide Evidence:
    its sad that you cant even trust guys with thousands games, 675steam level and such high rep​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      328.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      254.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      220.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      294.9 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      868.2 KB
      Views:
  2. HASOON!!

HASOON!! Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68044257
    Another guy who comes and report my main profile instead of reporting the impersonator.
    A. I don't have a twitter account and never had a personal one before.
    B. That is not my paypal email and everyone who dealt with me before can confirm it.

Do you know what is so sad?
    You being too poor and letting a weak scammer scam you.
    If it was me why would not accept you in my main?
    Do you have any proofs that link the twitter account with this steam that you are reporting?

Any guy can create a twitter and use my name and buy few 1000s of followers for few $$.

I am sorry for your loss but you should deal with your mistake and take full responsibility for it rather than reporting the wrong guy.
    Edward. likes this.
  3. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    Hello @superman2008 and thank you for the report. I tried to talk with you earlier in order to verify if you were dealing with the real HASOON or with one of many impersonators, but you didn't really want to talk about it at all.
    Anyhow, could you please retake all the screenshots in full screen and also include screenshots that shows that you sent him the money and that also shows that you didn't receive anything. Also, did you at any point have this person added on steam?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    HASOON!! likes this.
  4. Oz' dak1ne

Oz' dak1ne New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11020111
    Hi , another guy is also impersonating you and telling people to ask admins like me...
    His Id :

PS : I have added you hasoon to avoid people adding me thinking they are talking to real hasoon, that is in fact the impersonator. I'm glad i'm not impersonated that often now since I kinda quited trade business ;)
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  5. HASOON!!

HASOON!! Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68044257
    Hello,
    sorry i think I ignored your add by mistake.
    I added you back now.
  6. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    @superman2008 it's been over a week and you have been online and yet not added any details here. By the looks of it you have been scammed by an impersonator and not the actual HASOON. Closing this due to lack of reply and evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.