1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Need More Info Report: 76561198098529946 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Ziffi, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Ziffi

Ziffi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:10798298
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198098529946

Victim profile: 76561197981862325

What happened? Description:
    He wanted to trade a few items with me, saying he would give me 145$ in steam wallet codes. I wanted to trade in small pieces. After trading, he told me over and over to confirm on the phone. I confirmed it and then he denied getting them, even though they clearly show on the first page.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Ziffi The chat you provided isn't showing the rest of the story you explained here...do you have the rest to add to this report?
  3. Ziffi

Ziffi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:10798298
    It's the complete history of the chat. Nothing was edited or left out.

That's shown in the first chat picture. At 13:48 he tells me the items he wants to trade for and that he's going to pay me with steam wallet codes.

In the second chat picture I said at 14:07 that I want to start the trade with 2 sets and an invoker item and he accepted the trade. At 14:11 he says that he didn't get the items and denies the items in his inventory on the first page (seen on the inventory picture) even though they are the items I just traded him. He's telling me that I can just cancel the trade, even though that's not possible.

In the third chat picture he tells me over and over to confirm the trade. He blocked me after my last message (not shown in the pictures).
  4. aka.Demo

aka.Demo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69132109
    Good day!Learned about the report from another person.I had the lag on my computer,and the funds came with a delay,this man writes that I blocked it,but as you can see I didn't do it.
    I have been doing trades over 2 years and this is the first time I ask you to move this unconfirmed report that prevents me to lead a normal trade.Thank you