1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198115816025 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Razda.com, Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razda.com

Razda.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:98702786
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198115816025

Victim profile: 76561198157671301

What happened? Description:
    First time he added me and sended to me trade offer... in second time i see trying to scam me and i remove him from friends and i make a screenshots today to i show you his scam!​

Provide Evidence:
    You have screenshots from today from one declined trade offer and from the second trade offer trying to make very, very, VERY cheap trade scam! Please ban him from tf2outpost and other trade sites to he doenst scam other new players! And please remove my FoG Ban. I can stop my scams from the report i got! Thanks for listening. Have a nice day. :)

Attached Files:

2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    If you want your ban removed you need to appeal it.
  3. 404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28177988
    Note: I'm not a moderator, just friends with Doomicorn

I realize this is an old thread, but I'm hoping I can help get this archived as invalid. Here's what's wrong with this report:

1. The "victim" is an alt of a known scammer who has defrauded people in the past. The steam account he posted this report with has also been VAC banned (naughty naughty!)
    2. The "scammer" is a friend of mine who is actually not a scammer.
    3. The "evidence" of the scam is not evidence of anything aside from Doomicorn seeing if you would give him all the robot parts for free.
    4. The second trade offer isn't exactly evidence of a scam either. Yeah it kind of looks like he was trying to get some botkillers off you cheap but maybe he didn't know what the price of said botkillers were (right now those specific botkillers are pretty darn cheap on the Steam Community Market). And maybe he thought a Genuine Anger was enough to buy those 4 weapons off of you. Who knows? It's not my place to speculate on what he was thinking at the time.
    5. Reporting him for "trying to get my items for cheap" was unnecessary. That's not something someone would be trade-banned for.
    6. The "victim" tried to scam Doomicorn originally;

Basically, this entire report is invalid. And I'm not sure why you included images of Doomicorns inventory, they weren't necessary as you didn't accept the trades and he didn't have any of your items.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Looks more like an issue with pricing or a dispute over it than anything. Something of which SR doesn't get involved with so yeah rather invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.