1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198142549304 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Leuphe, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leuphe

Leuphe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:7296229
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198142549304

Victim profile: 76561197974858187

What happened? Description:
    I was looking to sell my butterfly case hardened to someone, and a trader I was friends with said Flame might be interested. After adding him, we didn't trade for a few weeks until we settled on a price (260$ over paypal). All seemed fine and well, I sent the knife over, he said he sent the payment, but I never received it. I waited for 24 hours, him saying that it could take time, but it still never came. I expected him to follow up or contact paypal or provide proof to me that he indeed sent it, but after bothering him for over a month now with him still insisting he paid and actually having sold the knife already, I'm posting this here to hopefully have him marked until I am paid. It's been a couple months, he's sold the knife, and he still refuses to pay.​

Provide Evidence:
    Attatched files below - SS1-5 are chat logs and trade logs. Last screenshot is today's day to show that I have not recieved any payments from him.​

Attached Files:

2. Zobek - No PC :(

Zobek - No PC :( New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:124217966
    I'm about to do a trade with this guy? Should I risk it?
  3. Leuphe

Leuphe New User

Steam:
    I mean, I'd say no? But again, waiting for an admin to check on this.
  4. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40386372
    If you havent received any money its a scam i suggest you make a report to steamrep asap. He also only has 1 game but has alot of high value items.
  5. Leuphe

Leuphe New User

Steam:
    So... Nothing for a guy that scammed me and is still buying/selling?
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Leuphe you have images that are edited - not acceptable.

The chat screens that edit out the email - need those unedited otherwise can't match up the email to the paypal request below.

Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal activity for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  7. Leuphe

Leuphe New User

Steam:
    Here, this should be exactly what you need.
    My paypal is only minimally edited to protect the names of people I've been doing buisness with, non-related to CSGO.

First image shows the hyperlink back to his custom url - proof that it's indeed him.
    Second image shows my paypal email, proof that it's my account - some info edited out on purpose (address, name, phone, etc)
    Third is my most recent activity, just for giggles.

Also, the proof he hasn't paid me is still in the original post - you see all my transactions starting from our first convo (and the trade offer) to a few months later without a payment incoming from him.

Can he finally get marked for scamming me?

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Leuphe I need to see your paypal ACTIVITY not summary full screen but for a few days before this event happened for say a week at least afterward.
  9. Leuphe

Leuphe New User

Steam:
    If you check the original post, that's included. See the last screenshot, titled "Screenshot 2016-02-20 18.04.41.png"

It includes 2 months before and 2 months after with no incoming payment from him.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Need it again but make sure the dates are compressed to show a week before and after this timeline and that you've scrolled up to show the top of that screen which shows those date settings.
  11. Leuphe

Leuphe New User

Steam:
    Like so? This just shows the same as above but the dates, so.

Attached Files:

12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok thanks that should be all I need for now - moving this to review but do keep in mind this process takes a while.
    The objective is meet already though by having something searchable for any other traders to decide if they wish to deal with this user or you in the future.
  13. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.