1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198136426407 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TheSheldor96, Mar 10, 2016.

1. TheSheldor96

TheSheldor96 Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37467401
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198136426407

Victim profile: 76561198035200531

What happened? Description:
    He added me, offered me $70 for my knife in steam codes. I was hesitant and I asked why he would do that if he could just buy it from the market. He offered a good reason and I said fair enough ok. and He immediately sends the code without me even getting the chance to confirm that I wanted to trade.

I told him that and what not but eventually, my other trade got declined so I took his because its a pretty good deal. I tried to redeem it but it said it was invalid. I told him that both codes were invalid and he immediately accuses me of scamming and posts a message on my wall saying "-rep"

I went and tested one of the other codes I have purchased in the past and redeemed codes say that they are "redeemed" and displays a different messages as opposed to invalid codes. I have attached screenshots of the three different codes I tried. H9LZQH7WD8HJ46D is the code that I purchased in the past and used to test this.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. n33dweed

n33dweed Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48789606
    Hello @TheSheldor96
    We are unable to accept reports for cd key,gamecodes or wallet code scams here.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/notice-changes-to-investigation-policy.47952/
    Feel free to report this user to steam
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.