1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198094965214 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Abel, Oct 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abel

Abel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65053671
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198094965214

Victim profile: 76561198090373070

What happened? Description:
    He tried to scam me taking a gta 5 key, giving me a key that was duplicated,telling me that works and saying that he would report me everywhere if i didnt give him the key​

Provide Evidence:
    He tried to scam me taking a gta 5 key, giving me a key that was duplicated and saying that he would report me everywhere if i didnt give him the key and i will use the same image that he use to report me to show everybody that i just want a key thats works​

Attached Files:

2. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    It would help your case if you could upload uncropped screenshots of your entire chat with accused, to see what was your agreement with him/her.
  3. Abel

Abel New User

Steam:
    Today i talked with him after one year,trying to make him delete the fake report,he did not want to talk, just insulted me, but I got to confess that he was the fraudster and I did not, so I hope you eliminates his false report, this time I got several photos to our chat ,his profile with new name and picture,and he on my friendlist,i think are enought proofs,now we are blocked and cant talk again,i tried to solve it with his friends but they did not talk
  4. Abel

Abel New User

Steam:
    PriusWithHydraulics [​IMG]
    George Cheung [​IMG] Hong Kong is the name now
  5. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    As I advised before, you require to upload some evidence to support your claim such as uncropped screenshots of your entire original chat with accused, to see what was your agreement with him/her.
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not enough evidence to process report - its lacking all sorts of parts mostly the original agreement which you don't appear to have.
    Marking as Invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.