1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Declined Report: 76561198116326364 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SOINOBI, Mar 12, 2016.

1. SOINOBI

SOINOBI Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27325757
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198116326364

Victim profile: 76561198014917242

What happened? Description:
    I was trying to sell my M9 Marble Fade for Paypal, I stumbled upon this dude in CSGOLOUNGE and tbh I never suspected to get scammed by someone that looks THAT legit... He offered me 450$ which for me looked like just the right price, still nothing suspicious... I said I'll go first because this guy looks way more reliable to me than I am to him, I gave him the knife and he blocked me right after...​

Provide Evidence:
    Check the trade history image down below​

Attached Files:

2. Amm4r AlSyR!3

Amm4r AlSyR!3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78030318
    f✿✿✿✿✿✿ KID cuz we had one rage hack in our team can proof everything :) if any admin connect me ^_^
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Researching report

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    After investigating this case, we were able to determine that the accused did not in fact receive the item in this report, or the other 2. We confirmed that all 3 reports were fake, and found overwhelming evidence of fake reporting with intent to maliciously harm the accused's reputation. As such, this report is rejected, the reporter has received a BANNED tag on all 3 accounts, and the reporter has been banned from submitting new reports.