1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198014228529 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Niko 2, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niko 2

Niko 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79132106
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198014228529

Victim profile: 76561198118529940

What happened? Description:
    first he added me on steam and he offered me overpay karambit. and asked me to go csgobig.com and according to his explanation. he wanted to trade with me there, which the truth it is actually and instant transfer of item to his account. maybe its under my willingness to do such transaction. but he purposely misrepresented the funtion of live trade in csgobig.com. i will be very gladful if steam authority can VAC ban him for scamming my knife. any decision made from steam please send an email to me even if you cant do anything about it. Sincerely from NIko. thanks​

Provide Evidence:
    first he offered me overpay karambit. and asked me to go csgobig.com and according to his explanation. he wanted to trade with me there, which the truth it is actually and instant transfer of item to his account. maybe its under my willingness to do such transaction. but he purposely misrepresented the funtion of live trade in csgobig.com. i will be very gladful if steam authority can VAC ban him for scamming my knife. any decision made from steam please send an email to me even if you cant do anything about it. Sincerely from NIko. thanks​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      154.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      155.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      149.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      149.7 KB
      Views:
  2. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40386372
    Just thought id let you know this site has nothing to do with steam. They cant vac or trade han him. I suggest you report it to steam support as well.
  3. Niko 2

Niko 2 New User

Steam:
    thanks for your information. and yeah i did report him on steam too.thanks man
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Niko 2 Need to see where you sent something to this user and where you didn't receive anything in return.
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History - open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Make sure you show at least the day before to present.
  5. Niko 2

Niko 2 New User

Steam:
    i dont know why the arrow doesnt show up and you asked me not to edit. i guess i have to explain here.
    First photo : the history of transaction that i "SENT" to him, but actually he told me it was "INVITE TO TRADE". but end up i sent the item for free
    Second Photo : it is how and where and name of the guy i sent to. by going to TOP RIGHT SIDE of my name. then click LIVE TRADING BETA. then it will shows up what it shows in photo.

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Niko 2 I need your Trade Inventory History thru Steam NOT this site you showed me in those last two images.
  7. Niko 2

Niko 2 New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

8. DPG (ಠ_ಠ)

DPG (ಠ_ಠ) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8329004
    Not to defend him, but check the guy out you were really talking with, the real UndeadGhost does not trade with anybody, as he is the owner of CSGOBig. im 100% sure you were dealing with an impersonator. He also only have that account and no vault accounts/alternatives.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Niko 2 Sorry its taken me a while to reply but - go back and take the trade offer screen shot as I asked to start with...need to verify user.
  10. TheGamingFireDeath

TheGamingFireDeath New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:160105430
    Dude you reported the wrong guy! You know the vault account he sent you! That's the real undeadghost not his vault acc! Report the guy who was chatting with you not the so called "vault account"!!
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Archiving due to lack of evidence/followup
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.