1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197999140239 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 名も無きた, Dec 9, 2015.

1. 名も無きた

名も無きた New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74864695
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197999140239

Victim profile: 76561198109995118

What happened? Description:
    Ok first of all im added a guy who was selling his Butterfly / Case Hardened ( MW )
    i talk with him so im gonna offer him like 200$ trought paysafecard code , and he says he is good with that so i bought the code and trying to trade with him but he has less reputation than me so i was wanted to see a steam offer first couse my secure and he was like ok and after a 2hours long conversation he just say all the time i need to send him money first and s✿✿✿ like that all the f✿✿✿✿✿✿ hours so he was tryed to scam me for my money and end of all i give him last chance and he again start change a rules of trade and again and again and after all he just block me on steam and i waste my money to the usless code so i hope you gonna ban him for this wasting of time and money , this is report for scam atempt​

Provide Evidence:
    Ok first of all im added a guy who was selling his Butterfly / Case Hardened ( MW )
    i talk with him so im gonna offer him like 200$ trought paysafecard code , and he says he is good with that so i bought the code and trying to trade with him but he has less reputation than me so i was wanted to see a steam offer first couse my secure and he was like ok and after a 2hours long conversation he just say all the time i need to send him money first and s✿✿✿ like that all the f✿✿✿✿✿✿ hours so he was tryed to scam me for my money and end of all i give him last chance and he again start change a rules of trade and again and again and after all he just block me on steam and i waste my money to the usless code so i hope you gonna ban him for this wasting of time and money , this is report for scam atempt​

Attached Files:

2. DigitalxImpulse

DigitalxImpulse New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75330844
    @Jeksie

Your fault, the person accused will not be banned, this most likely will get archived.
  3. n33dweed

n33dweed Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48789606
    Hello @名も無きた
    I do not see any try of scam in the evidences you provide so i will archive this.
    Also we are unable to accept reports for cd key,gamecodes or wallet code scams here.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/notice-changes-to-investigation-policy.47952/
    Feel free to report this user to steam
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.