1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198115956017 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by tR_^ selling keys pp, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tR_^ selling keys pp

tR_^ selling keys pp New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:109048751
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198115956017

Victim profile: 76561198178363230

What happened? Description:
    This guy and I were talking while he was on his laptop at work, he added me from reddit for buying my keys at 1.95$ each. He has a nice cash rep so im fine with going first seeing that he has dealt with people i have dealt with before. next i send him the keys half of the 154 he agreed to buy. Next he says he sends the money, i never receive it and then im screwed. He then trades the keys away from his account to somewhere else i have no clue. So yep.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Katpolice

Katpolice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92954363
    Hello, Can you provide a uncropped screenshot of your PayPal activitys? (Dated back a month) Also, so you have any more screenshots of the conversation between you and the accused? If so, can you provide it via the "Upload a file" button below? Thanks!
  3. Nux

Nux New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49309955
    I can confirm, this guy is a scammer, he just scammed me of $350 in BTC. Will be making a thread soon.
  4. Nux

Nux New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49309955
    I just submitted my report as well, hopefully we can get this guy banned. What's sad is he also scammed another person I just bought from.

Attached Files:

5. tR_^ selling keys pp

Steam:
    here is some pictures and you can see nothing from him

Attached Files:

6. tR_^ selling keys pp

Steam:
    im sorry man it sucks i was just trying to get some money for family reasons :/
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @tR_^ selling keys pp You still have this user as a friend... have you concluded discussions with the user? You are missing chat context which is why I'm asking as you appear to still be friends, still in some contact so basically the transactions may not be concluded.
    You also should check out ALL your friends thru SR as you have a few marked, some with unconfirmed reports that you may wish to review before having future interactions with them.
  8. tR_^ selling keys pp

Steam:
    he has left me added and has been offline ever since :/
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    He has been offline as of this post for 13hours so he's been online..send a few messages screen shot them lets see what the result is.
  10. tR_^ selling keys pp

Steam:
    before i ss it how long should i give him
  11. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    User has been permanently banned on CSGORep.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.