1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Report: 76561198159546315 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CrumbleWood, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrumbleWood

CrumbleWood New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52899652
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198159546315

Victim profile: 76561198066065032

What happened? Description:
    This user is known to me under the alias of kritz. Now let me explain exactly what happened. We have been friends on steam for quite some time now. Probably 8+ months. We have been playing together , we have talked quite a bunch. He was considered a good friend, a good online friend.

Back in the october 2015, he was telling me that he wanted to start trading again. He wanted an australium blackbox, but he just didnt have the keys yet. I decided to help him out, with the agreement, that 3 weeks after the trade (christmas time) he would return the keys to me, without fee. He accepted and I gave him 16 keys pure. Christmas time came around, he didnt have the pure, but he told me he was still trading his way up. So I decided to extend the deadline. A few weeks after, I totally forgot about the trade, but when checking my trading history, I remembered. I reached out to him, asking if I could give the keys back.

Since then, he started to come up with excuses as of why he couldnt return them. "Friends are supposed to look out for each other, im very fortunate to have a considerate friend as your self. Im just unsure how I can take a stand on this without killing my self (bp wise)" is what he said.

At this point, after declining several offers after making a deal, I got a little annoyed and scared. It is march now and its time for me to report him. I considered this user a friend, but unfortunately he is NOT trustable.

EXTRA: After telling him, that I would report him if he wouldnt return the items, his most valuable items are gone. Dissapeared in the wind. His bp dropped in value march 12 - march 13 (http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198159546315) and the history of his valuable items is unknown (probably on an alt account with private bp) (http://backpack.tf/item/4506699424, http://backpack.tf/item/4404763735). I am not sure if I am allowed to post links like this, but I can screenshot them if needed. I dont have evidence for the fact that the items are on an alt or private backpack, but this may be the case. For the rest, proof is provided.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are the screenshots and the trade itself.​

Attached Files:

2. Glory&Dusk

Glory&Dusk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:99640293
    My new friend claims to pay damages to clear this up God bless him and let's clear this far off our history
  3. Glory&Dusk

Glory&Dusk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:99640293
    Tar
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Images are kinda inconclusive there is the original agreement missing for which the items were traded.
    I'm afraid there isn't enough here to process report and the images that are here aren't showing anything to pinpoint a scam happened.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.