1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198151477218. - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BuyingKey., Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuyingKey.

BuyingKey. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95605745
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198151477218.

Victim profile: 76561198151477218

What happened? Description:
    sir.

Im very very sorry for tracing account of admin.i want to promise not tracing account and using names of admin also using SteamRep for admin or middleman
    please give a chance to your steam community that i will not do it again sir.
    please remove the scammer tag to me..sorry for all admin am very very sorry sir​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 392381
    sir.

Im very very sorry for tracing account of admin.i want to promise not tracing account and using names of admin also using SteamRep for admin or middleman
    please give a chance to your steam community that i will not do it again sir.

please remove the scammer tag to me..sorry for all admin am very very sorry sir​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    The user is currently tagged thru a partner community but I see nothing else here to validate moving this report on.
    You are treating this report like an appeal and we do NOT take your appeals here. Please stop posting for it before your posting abilities are revoked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.