1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198065336145 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by EptiTude_KenKen, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EptiTude_KenKen

EptiTude_KenKen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:142112446
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198065336145

Victim profile: 76561198244490620

What happened? Description:
    So i'll start from the beginning obviously first he added me from ingame i was just playing then he starts calling me for a trade so then he added me then i accept it then we start a conversation about he says he will give 2 games he will be first as long as i pay after but of course if you buy games in market it wont be tradable for weeks i guess so i requested a CSGO and so he just gifted it out so i pay 2 keys afterwards then that's how i lost my 2 keys then we still do talk about trading more and he wants my Australium SMG and Unusual Detective Noir for 3 games but i'm kinda aware of those refunded scam and i know it could happen but whatever since it's just 2 keys it's not a big loss kinda but still tho it's 2 keys so then ofc i was trying to make some kind of like change it to something like i ask him for steamwallet but he's too dumb to understand what i'm trying to say or he is just acting dumb so then he starts saying he wants to give a account with money instead so that's what with the other account like so then we still keep talking then i saved the account but i said i dont really need it anyways so he try to do the same thing ask me for game i want then i pay him but i'm not that easy to bite at high tier items so then i keep on changing the topic to steamwallet cause he still acting dumb does'nt know it then keep talking until that time we just get over it and i got to sleep anyways but then he sends me a offer with my hat itself cause i told him i might just enjoy my smg before trading it to him while obviously i'm not even goin to trade it to him cause i get no profit at all so then i got to sleep and leave him hanging but before i sleep i change the password and email of the account he gave so atleast i got a like backfire if he refund my CSGO Gift so then i got to sleep then when i woke up it says "Steam Alert" and here comes the refunded CSGO and i have reported him to steam already also more people starts on commenting on his profile saying he's a scammer and did the same thing but he kinda gets alot than i thought someone said he lost all items so then i tried to open the account and it says it's all refunded already and steam alert says my account could be hijacked i'm not really sure about this since i'm kinda new to steam and tf2 stuffs but i know alot of stuffs just not the deeper ones So then i'm not really sure if he do hijacked account because it says he refunded it up so he should somewhat open the account so i guess he did that SORRY I GOT NO CHAT SCREENSHOT BECAUSE STEAM OBVIOUSLY RELOAD IT AFTER MINUTES / LONG STORY SHORT : HE DID A REFUNDED GAME SCAM BUT WITH LITTLE HIJACKING STUFFS GOING ON LITTLE NEW ONES WITH THE ACCOUNT HIJACKED THING​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. ☾ука ьlаdз

☾ука ьlаdз Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52535208
    It is not a fraud, My friend gave me that account and gifts, I will refund every thing that a player gave me, I send to all of them a trade offer.
  3. ☾ука ьlаdз

Steam:
    I did not attempt to scam someone by these gifts, I tried doing ordinary trades I didn't even knew how all of these got refunded, My friend gave me that account and gifts and I said to myself let's trade them for some TF:2, I did and I wanted to trade with KenKen, so I've added him and all that, we did a TRADE of 2 keys which I admitt I did, and It got refunded, I am sorry for my mistake and I will refund you your keys and same to all the others, it was a big mistake.
  4. ☾ука ьlаdз

Steam:
  5. [SHADoW-93]

[SHADoW-93] Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39114137
    Can you screenshot your inventory history afterwards, showing that the refund was completed.
  6. ☾ука ьlаdз

Steam:
    Alright, Shadow-93 sir, He is offline at the moment, I am waiting for him like 4 hours till he comes online so he could accept it.
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion we can't proceed with this report as that is vital to the rest of the evidence.
    Marking as Invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.