1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198063373481 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by zergEE? ツ, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zergEE? ツ

zergEE? ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43459520
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198063373481

Victim profile: 76561198047184769

What happened? Description:
    He told me that he's quitting cs:go and that he want to trade couple of his skins for trading cards.
    He said that he's in a hurry and that I should send him offer: my cards for his cs:go skins.

I was rushed and sent him offer, but after couple of minutes he counter offered me.
    Apparently I selected skin that he wanted to gift to his nephew and he just replaced that skin.

He also added my Karambit Doppler and couple of backgrounds that I had, probably to hide the knife.

After I called him out, he said that it was accident but after few minutes he blocked me and made his profile private.​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached:
    • Screenshot of chat log in two parts where he asked me to send him an offer and that he only changed one item from his side of trade.
    • Screenshot of counter trade offer, where it can be seen that knife was added to trade (Unfortunately there is around 500 items in trade, but I can provide video if that's too much screenshots for proof)
    • Screenshot of his profile after he blocked me, and after he made his profile private. Linked directly from trade offer/chat. URL confirms that.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm unable to verify what was and what wasn't supposed to be in an offer due to there being so many things. Your going to have to get into more detail here with the screen shots but just don't edit them. @zergEE? ツ
  3. zergEE? ツ

zergEE? ツ New User

Steam:
    Thank you for your prompt reply.
    I have managed to find an extension that can screenshot whole trade offer, i hope that this is better.

1. He said that I send him my cards for his cs:go skins (USPS, GLOCK, AWP)
    2. I sent him an offer as he requested (in attachment: Complete my offer.jpg)
    3. He then said that his AWP was not for trade, and that he swapped it with other skin.
    4. He sent counter offer, and wrote same explanation in description. BUT, he also hid my cs:go knife among the cards.
    You can see on other screenshot (in att.: Complete counter offer.jpg) near the end that he added a knife.

His explanation after I called him out was that he accidentally added it because he's on mobile, but that's not possible.
    Knife was couple pages in my cs:go inventory, you'd have to search for it and then add it to offer.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ohh I see

Issue is gonna be going thru those huge screens... :\
  5. zergEE? ツ

zergEE? ツ New User

Steam:
    Only the very bottom of trade offer screenshot shows cs:go knife on my side of the offer, and that shouldn't be there.
    Knife wasn't part of the agreement, he should only replace one item on his part of the trade.
    He hoped that I wouldn't notice that.

I understand if this takes too much time but I'd just like this report not to be invalidated since I provided all the evidence for switch item scam.
    Just wanted some kind of warning for other people.

When or if reported user request archival of report then evidence could be thoroughly checked.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Well its not a matter of time which I looked the items over.. I'm going to move it on to review based on what is provided but that doesn't mean it will be accepted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Going to decline or should I say archive for future reference the report due to evidence was and still is lacking at this time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.