1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Follow-Up Regarding MCT

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ₪✗Fuckles✗₪, Mar 27, 2016.

1. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

₪✗Fuckles✗₪ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79629145
    Hi, I have posted several times over the past year here trying to keep in the know about the whole situation about MCT trading. They had very inactive admins and would not respond to ban appeals including mine. I came here several months ago and several admins told me they were still in the middle of working out what they we're going to be doing with MCT. It appears they are no longer a living, active community. So where does this leave me? Do I post my ban appeal here again?
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Yes, you post your ban appeal here again, unless you have already posted one and it is still pending; in which case you leave it.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    MCT has indeed been removed from our partner list for their site was down for so long etc. Appeals for MCT are now under SteamRep's responsibility.

As both your previous appeals have been archived, you can re-appeal. (Archived appeals will not be pulled back unless active work needed to be added after finishing it, which does not apply on your archived ones).
  4. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    Thank you, will do.
  5. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    I posted my appeal and it was moved to one of the processing folders. I am slightly worried though because there were appeals dating back all the way to October last year that still said "Pending". Is this just because they were invalid or something, or should I not expect much feedback?
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  7. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    Okay, thank you. And yah I was at the top already so I didn't think it mattered too much when I commented on my appeal. Just wasn't too sure if that was 100% clear within my appeal.