1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198119975399 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Core | CSGOEgg.com, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Core | CSGOEgg.com

Core | CSGOEgg.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76412820
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198119975399

Victim profile: 76561198113091369

What happened? Description:
    User was to provide a CSGOJackpot site along with free support for one month. I provided him with skins as was the deal and he then blocked me a day after he committed to providing the website.​

Provide Evidence:
    The user has blocked me after confirming that he would provide a CSGOJackpot site along with vps hosting. Setup and completely functioning. He also offered free support for one month. The evidence attached will show. He, at a later stage "needed money urgently" and attempted to take my Wasteland Rebel or my Case Hardened AK skin. 90% of the chat log is there. Along with the chat log whereby I re-confirmed the offer of what he would provide, the chat log will clearly show that he ACCEPTED the terms.​

Attached Files:

2. Core | CSGOEgg.com

Core | CSGOEgg.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76412820
    As a side note. I looked on SteamRep to confirm his profile beforehand, as well as his Youtube channel, Steam Profile and FB Page which has 1000+ Likes. It seemed truly legitimate.
  3. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    This case is already being handled by an other community.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Core | CSGOEgg.com likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.