1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198054498505 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Boards Outta The Bag, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Boards Outta The Bag

The Boards Outta The Bag New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100884937
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198054498505

Victim profile: 76561198162035602

What happened? Description:
    I was added by the supposed owner of a csgo gambling site, CSGOvoid.net, which from my understanding is a front for stealing skins. So im talking to the owner seems like a legit guy, my trust in the community was already quite low so him convincing me that he was legit was a big deal. We talked about a price and how we would do it and when, this was April 8th 2016. The next day we talked some more and he told me that he was going to link me to one of the investors from the website and he would buy the knife, so i sad okay and went and talked to this guy, he seemed like a very nice guy, he sent alot of trade proof. After about 10 minutes of me talking to him i decided to trade it for one of his knives for the time being, then once i had the funds i would trade his knife back, then he said he would only trade once he had both knives, at that point i knew i was screwed, i sent the knife back then he blocked me of course.
    so now here i am making this.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Katpolice

Katpolice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92954363
    Hello, can you provide a uncropped screenshot of your inventory history and a uncropped screenshot of your PayPal activitys? (Dated back a month) Thanks!
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @The Boards Outta The Bag Who was the other user you were talking to the one that linked you to an investor which I'm assuming is this guy you are accusing.
  4. The Boards Outta The Bag

Steam:
    The person i talked to originally is now assisting me in retrieving my knife, he is not to blame for any of this
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok so your saying the "investor" was just a innocent bystander that got involved with this user (the accused) by accident?

Also:
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal activity for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  6. The Boards Outta The Bag

Steam:
    No, sorry for the confusion, the Original person i talked to is a good guy, he sent me to trade with one of his investors who offered to buy the knife. In conclusion, the investor, the one who i linked is the one who scammed me.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok @The Boards Outta The Bag provide the SR profile block of that other person please just for the sake of the investigation.

Also Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal activity for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  8. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.