1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197993063787 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by eny4lios, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eny4lios

eny4lios New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6819839
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561197993063787 ()

Victim profile: 76561197973905406

What happened? Description:
    Deal for 5 x farming simulator 2013 he sent me 4 x first. He told me ''i was scammed from farming simulator and he said me give me some time to find your game then i said ok and i go outside when i come home i wanted to ask for my last copy he delete me. I add him again he said me you can make profit with 4 copy and he said you know the steam's against rules.​

Provide Evidence:
    Deal was 5x farming simulator 2013 for paypal and 23,75 dollars i sent the money he didn't send my last copy

he trick me a guy scam him and said me ''give me some time to get it ''then he delete me when i add him again he show his true face . I trust him for he has alot of games i did not check at steam rep :(

View attachment 101188

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      154 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      18.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      92.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Devil

Devil Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16399029
    This is not fair for me, i saw by mistake i have a pending alert on my profile. This guy agreed to trade a copy of farming+modding for 3 keys, so the price 12 keys for 4 copies, he added a note i never asked him in chat for 5 copies, i agreed to give him 5 copies if he pay for 5 copies, he sent me only 23.75$( a key in steam market is 2.4$ at least ) and after that requested me to give him 5 copies of a game that is selling only a copy for over 15$ at regular price. He added me to trade a copy for 3 keys but he send me only 23.75$ that in best way can cover price of 4 copies. Even at 12 keys he paid me less then we agreed to trade for, this is the reason i won't ever accept trading using paypal, those things can happen, why he didn't want to trade me keys and he traded me money so after that to open this thread? 23.75$ means 12 tf2 keys? In steam market a key is over 2.4 $ but i was fair and sent him 4 copies and adviced him to wat a bit cause if he added me to buy a copy for 3 keys he can sell for 4 keys i didn't understand why he opened this thread when he don't even respect steam rules, i sold him the games cause i paid for the games money as well, its a lesson for me to not accept money for any game, its first time it happens to me this story!
  3. Devil

Steam:
    I want this case closed because the buyer didn't message me, i am able to give him the money back for my copies because those games are pretty expensive, he didn't even cover the cost of 4 copies with that payment, i can sell a copy for 5 keys easy, so dude, eny4lios, close this case or contact me to give you the money back if you return me 4 copies, this is not scamm this is an attempt where you try to rip me off, so if you want money back contact me, cause 4 copies worth 20 keys now, i wait for you to contact me..
  4. Devil

Steam:
    Seems like this guy blocked me, i am opened to solve the situation, more i can't do anything else..
  5. Devil

Steam:
    This scamm report affets my trades, pls check my reputation on my profile and also pls consider my intention of returning the money back to the buyer if he returns me the 4 copies. Farming simulator 2013 is more then 15$x5 copies would be 75$, he paid for them only 23,24$, that is not enough and i discussed about this 6 months ago. If you want me to give him the money back it will be my pleasure, otherwise i want to case closed please because other traders check this pending thread..
  6. eny4lios

eny4lios New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6819839
    Liear liear you always scam people with paypal, And a guy add me last day for this he told me you are scam him like me with paypal. I ll ask him for this. And i ll ask him for report you here too

Dont try to trick people here people don't be stupid. You think you're wery smart. 5 copies not going to 75 dollars. Here some admins and mods knows prices.

He told me here i blocked him. First he block me when this happened
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Devil

Steam:
    If you unblock me, i can give you any money for 5th copy back even if the price of each was 3 keys, i can do that because i don't want people deceived. Also if you still have the 4 copies i can give you full refund anytime. I give you 5$ back anytime, add me to talk Eny4lios, this report you made was unfair because price of a copy was 3 keys but is not a problem to refund you, just unblock me and add me to talk..
  9. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    @eny4lios,

Unfortunately, without the original agreement, this report will be archived. However, it does seem that this stemmed from a misunderstanding about the price of the games. Both @Devil and @eny4lios should have realized this, and one of you should have stopped and clarified. What I would suggest is that you unblock Devil, and work out a fair settlement of this miscommunication. If he does refuse to work it out, then please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.