1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198160187973 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JWantiN★, Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWantiN★

JWantiN★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47989349
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198160187973

Victim profile: 76561198056244426

What happened? Description:
    He hit me up on CSGOlounge saying he wanted to buy the two skins from me for money. So he offered 'x' amount of money for it through paypal. Told me to go first because I was a low level compared to him so fair enough, I gave him the skins and he said he would paypal me the money after he recieved it. He screenshotted that he paypal me the money but the money hasn't come through so i'm not sure what happened, either it has been held or he photoshopped it. But he blocked me after that, so I hopped on my second account to message him back for my items and it turns out that they was 4 people on that account. So the person I was trading probably didn't block me but one of other three did. But one of the other three spoke to me about this situation, then later he blocked me so I can't do much but show these evidence. By the way I recorded the whole situation and he said he has no problem with me recording it. Now he's made his account private so no-one can see it but lucky I did record his profile at some point.
    If any more evidence, I have listed two videos (one's 20 minutes long and other is 10 minutes long) if you need more proof.
    This is weird because the person im accusing has lot of trades done and people saying that he is a legit trader and so on, so he should be able to be trusted but guess not!

1st video -
    2nd video -

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @JWantiN★ We don't accept videos for evidence - go thru them and take screen shots of all the chat and other evidence and upload here please. thanks!
  3. JWantiN★

JWantiN★ New User

Steam:
    Before I do that, what evidence do you want me screenshot of the chat so it's easier for me to do and won't take a long time to do?
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    All the chat - trade inventory history. paypal activity - all these must be full screen.
  5. JWantiN★

JWantiN★ New User

Steam:
    Okay, this was recorded last night so I can't do full screen on chat but I can screenshot the chats and so on. But give me a while
  6. JWantiN★

JWantiN★ New User

Steam:
    As requested, I tried as much as I could do but this is the best I could get out and because I recorded it but the chat wasn't in fullscreen, I picked out the important parts

Attached Files:

7. koDa1337

koDa1337 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:99961122
    @JWantiN are you serious? I told you to wait some time until you receive money on Paypal because traffic is high, i have picture that mine transaction was complete and you receive money for sure and i don't know what u did later with that money, i never had any report or problems with steamrep and mine steam account, i doing this since 2013 as i said without problems mine steam account always be clear, you really think i would took these 2 cheap things to i risk mine steam account even i had cashouts allot before that? There is screenshot to of the payment that i sent to this guy. I don't know what he did after that with money and i don't want to know, Watch all youtube videos admin, they make no sense, and as u can see the quality is bad. Thank you, have a nice day!

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @koDa1337 If you provide any counter evidence it must be full screen and completely unedited. Won't accept that one as its cropped.
  9. koDa1337

koDa1337 New User

Steam:
    Here you go. Tell me if you need anything else.

Attached Files:

10. JWantiN★

JWantiN★ New User

Steam:
    @koDa1337 Okay if the money has been sent, why did you block me on both accounts? That made me feel like you scammed me? :/ Plus you said message you if the money didn't come through and because its a paypal to paypal transaction, it shouldn't take more than a day to recieve it even in high traffic. Plus I was suppose to get an email saying that I recieved money from you but I haven't? Might be an incorrect spelling of my email?

Attached Files:

11. koDa1337

koDa1337 New User

Steam:
    Yeah money is sent, first of all I didn't block you,people who are not mine friends or if i don't need them in friend list I delete them, that's simple. If you need anything you can add me again, and it's not like a day it's a less if it's high traffic. And of course you suposted get e-mail you probably get it so don't talk stupid things.
  12. JWantiN★

JWantiN★ New User

Steam:
    But like I said, you told me to message you if the money doesn't come through which is why:
    1. I tried adding you on my both accounts because my main is blocked from you
    2. Second account added you, someone called Adam spoke to me and said he will message me back or so, but no I got blocked.
    3. Check if the email you typed is spelt correctly both of "I" in IMEN7IA is upper-case i .
  13. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Notes
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  14. koDa1337

koDa1337 New User

Steam:
    @JWantiN★ No, I didn't block You, I just deleted You from friend list right when i check transaction is complete, e-mail is typed correctly, I checked it couple of times and I said to you to check if the email is right, and u said it is.
  15. JWantiN★

JWantiN★ New User

Steam:
    Okay, I spoke with the Paypal support and they said the money is probably held on your own end but other then that, the screenshot explains the rest so. If you paid through Paypal with a different payment then I can understand but its been almost 4 days now and you sent it through Paypal by the looks of your screenshot.
    Screenshots posted below.

Attached Files:

16. koDa1337

koDa1337 New User

Steam:
    I did pay, and it said that the transaction is complete. I don't know what's the problem then.
  17. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hidden Notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Chride2k8 likes this.
  18. JWantiN★

JWantiN★ New User

Steam:
    Can one of the admins delete this thread once this is resolved? Its getting resolved as I get my items back, thank you. 83ba918212c30bbdf5153f86414d8720.png 85c9166fdaca5fdccc666777c3433fb9.png k.

Attached Files:

19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    no
    Hidden Content:
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.

Hidden Content:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.