1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197993063787 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Rawex, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap3d

trap3d New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1218
    I think that steamrep staff could be more present in such situations ... although not an obvious scam, the user Rawex made explicit evidence of what happened.
    This is not the first time that the user "Abo" does this...

Thanks ✔ TFD_Industries™ for your answer.
  2. Rawex

Rawex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:2343499
    Hello SteamRep,

I want to inform that through trap3d, Abo and I have come to an agreement.

I have been given a "Steam Gift" of EU Tom Clancy's The Division™ Gold Edition as compensation for my loss.

I received the gift from "trap3d" and I expect it was passed along from Abo, just to explain.
    I have taken screenshots of it all, in case of if anything should go wrong, like my gift being suddenly revoked by Steam.

Hopefully now nothing will go wrong and I am thankful what Abo has done to fix this.

For now you may consider this Report as Problem fixed and can close the Thread.
  3. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Hello Rawex,

I've flagged the accused with a caution. Given the fact that he has repaid you, and done his best to right his wrongs, I am open to him appealing this caution in 2 months, assuming he receives no other reports. I decided to put this caution on due to the fact that whether or not he fulfilled his duty to you, I still believe his original trade and chat shows a great deal of misleading, and undue risk. Pure and simple, he shouldn't have involved you in another unrelated trade, he shouldn't have lied to you about it, and he should have taken full responsibility the moment it happened. For these reasons, he will receive his caution.

Thank you for submitting this report to SteamRep.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.