1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198252793650 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Snoop_Doge1991, Apr 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snoop_Doge1991

Snoop_Doge1991 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:138847448
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198252793650

Victim profile: 76561198237960624

What happened? Description:
    I got an offer from Panda for my Vivid plasma killer's kabuto Unusual . He said he'll buy with paypal , he said he'll go first , so he did . He said check you e-mail to confirm that he sent the money . I checked my e-mail , and there was an e-mail from paypal , that said I received 150$ and it can take up to 24 hours to appear on your balance .I then sent him the unusual . A day later I still didn't get the money , after a closer look at the e-mail , turns out it's a fake email . Sent by him not paypal .. Paypal email scam . I tried contacting him but he blocked me , please help!! ;3​

Provide Evidence:
    So I don't have the chat screenshot as I didn't know it was a scam , but when I wanted to take one I was already blocked by him. He told me he'll pay with paypal , After I agreed he sent me them money , He said check your e-mail to confirm that he did send the money , I opened my e-mail and saw this[​IMG]I've never seen this kind of scam before so I thought it's real , I then sent him the unusual as promised[​IMG] .A day passed , i checked my paypal but still didn't have anything[​IMG][​IMG].I tried contacting him but there was no answers , I tried leaving a comment on his profile but he blocked the comments too​

Attached Files:

2. Snoop_Doge1991

Snoop_Doge1991 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:138847448
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40386372
    Its a paypal invoice scam i fell for something similar no money was actually sent
    Report to paypal and steam
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.