1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198109076755 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Warlordmv, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Warlordmv

Warlordmv New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:121873363
    Also why didn't you want middle man?Another red flag for scamming.
  2. Warlordmv

Warlordmv New User

Steam:
    Oh also I am 99.9% sure that you decided to reply just cuz of your friend
  3. SK GR☆ZZLY (LOW FLOAT)

SK GR☆ZZLY (LOW FLOAT) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74405513
    No my friend was just there to help me out. Thats all I just want to give items back and have no spefial reputation
  4. Warlordmv

Warlordmv New User

Steam:
    Still avoiding my questions, Why didn't you want a middle man, why did you do it?
    Like you blocked me exactly when you saw the money popped up in the account. I have dealt with paypal longer than you think, I know the timing well better than you.
  5. SK GR☆ZZLY (LOW FLOAT)

Steam:
    Ya like I said I did screw up. I just want to give items back. Also i never trust middlemen i was scammed like that
  6. Warlordmv

Warlordmv New User

Steam:
    Also you never trust middle man? Guess who I would have used as a middle man: http://steamcommunity.com/id/theroflm0nster/ .
    If you didn't want him to middle man I would have asked you to go on here and get one from here but no no no you straight up wanted to scam. Too bad kiddo is going to get his account trade banned by valve for charging back :'<
  7. SK GR☆ZZLY (LOW FLOAT)

Steam:
    Yes I know I might get valve trade bannned. Charging back? I can give you the items I owe you
  8. SK GR☆ZZLY (LOW FLOAT)

Steam:
    You there man? I want to give items back
  9. Warlordmv

Warlordmv New User

Steam:
    Hmm to be a dick or not to be a dick like you were, that's the question.
    Got the items. This can be closed but look at my pm
  10. Warlordmv

Warlordmv New User

Steam:
    Ill post my pm then. You probably didn't see it eh.

No longer my issue. Got my items so yeah, I am out. I will make the videos now private as they are no longer needed(except the one in this post)

Attached Files:

11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Report is still set for final review however the return of items in fast order may be taken into consideration.
  12. Enrix

Enrix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50347259
    I did originally plan on not reporting this, as $35 isn't very much to worry about. But since this post is up, I figured I should post the evidence I could scrounge up.
    Grizzly had agreed to sell me three items, via three paypal transactions in a row. One transaction for the vulcan, one for the graphite, and one for the cerberus. We had originally agreed on that order around the time that he said he would go first.
    Once the time came to actually trade he refused and started spazzing out. and I was like "whatever". I decided to go first. But for the cheapest item.
    I sent him a trade offer of all three, as seen below, and he declined them all. I sent a followup trade offer immediately after for just the cerberus, and that one eventually expired.
    I no longer have video evidence, as I figured it wouldn't be worth my time to report him. But as seen in the video Warlord posted above, he admits to scamming me for $35, and my profile is shown, as is my steam URL.
    If Grizzly is deciding to repent for the scams he committed, I will forgive and not worry about it. But that is ONLY if he trades me the cerberus that we agreed on. He currently has me blocked on steam.
    This is the cerberus still in his inventory: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tryusbushard/inventory/#730_2_5499750695
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

• 02.png
      02.png
      File size:
      111.4 KB
      Views:
    • 03.png
      03.png
      File size:
      18.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2017
  13. Enrix

Enrix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50347259
    Everything worked out in the end. He didn't want to trade the cerberus anymore, but he let me buy his graphite for an 18k discount.
    He still deserves a caution tag, but at least he's made up for what he did.
  14. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Enrix Everything you posted here is irrelevant to THIS report - you are welcome to make your own if you have the required evidence such as the chat discussion/agreement.
  15. SK GR☆ZZLY (LOW FLOAT)

Steam:
    Its been like 3 months. I gave everything back. Whats going to happen?
  16. SK GR☆ZZLY (LOW FLOAT)

Steam:
    Hello? This report is unconfirmed. What will happen?
  17. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Warlordmv,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned.

@SK GR☆ZZLY (LOW FLOAT), I cannot ignore how serious the accusation is- Also looking at your chat with the victim and multiple of your replies I came to the conclusion that you only repaid to not get banned. We expect people to repay because they're sorry and that they will definitely not do it again- Not the case here.

Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
    Warlordmv likes this.