1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198114656780 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Death Untamed, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Death Untamed

Death Untamed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:112211308
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198114656780

Victim profile: 76561198184688345

What happened? Description:
    BE WERE! He Scratched the expensive sticker before accept the Trade!

Simple we were negotiating trade, will attached all chat message I clearly said Take or Leave after I made my final offer then is Heartless person Scratched the iBP holo sticker before accept the trade, I have both ss, one before he done and after.

He immediately unfriend me after trade.
    Do not trust this person!

I attach all attachments , 1st before Scratched then after Scratched , how come someone do kind of troll ? BE WERE !​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Death Untamed Need to see that inventory trade history screen shot full screen - not cropped - provide it again please

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Death Untamed

Death Untamed New User

Steam:
    thank you for the Fast respond, what this person has done is 100% Heartless, I never faced such a troll in my life, its 200% scamm, skin is useless now
    here is the full screen (last one I coved only because of other traders privacy )
    homer has scratched ibh holo 8.png
  4. Death Untamed

Death Untamed New User

Steam:
    Thank you for the Fast respond, what this person has done is 100% Heartless, I never faced such a troll in my life, its 200% scamm, skin is useless now
    here is the full screen (last one I coved only because of other traders privacy )
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Death Untamed Ok need it once more but follow the next instructions:
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. I even want to see the windows start bar.
  6. Death Untamed

Death Untamed New User

Steam:
  7. Death Untamed

Death Untamed New User

Steam:
    Thank you for respond, as you have requested I profile one showing his steam url and other few days trade history
    This person already changed the Nick Name, Profile Picture and also profile url i guess anyway he cant trick trade history I got his profile link from there.
    Please let me know if you need more info.

Kind Regards
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm not familiar with what is being scratched so I may let another mod look at this.
  9. Death Untamed

Death Untamed New User

Steam:
    Dear Administrator / Moderator / Staff

If you have checked the 1st attachment that is before scratched I inspected ingame and took that Screen shot, then he scratched this sticker before accept my trade offer, you see that in 2nd attachment, you will see the big different, its 75% scratched .
    I brought is 10$ skin paid much more than it market value Only because of sticker, you can see this from our chat, this deal all about sticker and I never force him, we finalized our deal and I send him steam trade offer then he scratched that sticker then accept the trade so skin is now totally worthless.
    1st ss sticker shows, clean shine and 2nd one you see its scratched, I dont know why he did that, this is more worse troll , this is scamm, he intentionally did that to hurt me.
    for you to understan I upload only that 2 screen now before and after
  10. Death Untamed

Death Untamed New User

Steam:
    Before scratched homer has scratched ibh holo 6 Before.png
  11. Death Untamed

Death Untamed New User

Steam:
    After scratched homer has scratched ibh holo 7 After.png
  12. Death Untamed

Death Untamed New User

Steam:
    I believe I have provided all evidence, check the chat, this is all about sticker, in chat I asked its 100% or no, he promised its 100% well it was 100% then he scratched the sticker then accept my trade, no clue why he did, this is troll, breaking trust, breaking basic trade trust, now that skin not even worth 10$
    see the last two screens, 1st one i took before i send offer and 2nd one after he accept the offer, he scratched the sticker before accept the trade.
  13. Death Untamed

Death Untamed New User

Steam:
    Is there are anything else I can provide on this case ?
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Not at this time - you need to be patient - we have a few thousand reports to go thru. Not all reports will get processed.
  15. Death Untamed

Death Untamed New User

Steam:
    Thank you so much for reply, I can understand, I have a huge respect for Steam Rep, I do my best to support this great website. What happen to me is totally unacceptable troll, that person got what we agreed and as showing in chat from begging to end we discuss this trade regarding the sticker on skin, that was the deal, skin itself not worth even 10$ in steam market, I paid more than 100$+++ more than 10 times than actual market price because of sticker as I am collector.

As showing in my profile below item for Trade showcase steam record shows as I have done 1400+ trades, done over 10,000 community market transaction, I have build the reputation, whatever I do, I have done 100% Genuine and Honest, I lost money on above deal as sticker got damaged and skin got useless but I decide to report for sake of other innocent collectors / Traders because what happen to me is happened and its cant undone but I want to save at leave one innocent person from this bad person, from his trolling

I never want to force steam Rep for result, just worried as status showing as "Need More Info"reason though to write, I am really so sorry for disturbing, never meant to.

Kind Regards
  16. = ocu = [HK] Jeans

= ocu = [HK] Jeans New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37825526
    just pass by..if this helps:
    look at the middle of the gun and notice that the head of tiger sticker was in one piece n very red, but after scratch it is not so red and kinda broken.
  17. Death Untamed

Death Untamed New User

Steam:
    Thank you
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    It would appear after some review and discussing the evidence with a few others that are highly involved with this game and know the situation well it would be determined that we would have no way of knowing when the sticker was "scratched"..without being able to prove that with some sort of date/time stamp of the change.
    Report is therefore found to be unfounded with a lack of proof that the situation did occur as stated and the report is to be Archived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.