1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I am wondering about someone.

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Sandman2312, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Sandman2312

Sandman2312 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54445764
    Okay, so I have been playing tf2 for about a week when I uncrate an unusual blighted beak for medic with blizzard effect. So I find this guy named Vunderbhar who wants to trade that unusual for some items. I have previously traded him before a tracker jacket for scout in return for some items.His profile looked reputable.So he tells me I can trade the unusual early through gift wrap.He friended me to tell me this.We go to an empty server and I gift wrap him it and send it to him. When we began to trade me he said his connection went funny and dissapeared and stopped the trade.Not unusual until he for some reason was no longer a friend and I cant find him.Its weird. Hasnt even found me or looked for me.I cant remember how exactly his name was spelt but if anyone knows how to spell it or knows where he is because when i type it in it gives me nothing.Dont know if this is real or just me panicking.If someone could help me find or locate him that would be great.
  2. SiickNastikillr

SiickNastikillr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41868651
  3. a tasty serving of

a tasty serving of New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16282053
  4. SiickNastikillr

SiickNastikillr New User

Steam:
    He changed his customURL, so that link is broken. I already predicted that happening, though, so the ID64 should be fine as a portal to his profile.
  5. SiickNastikillr

SiickNastikillr New User

Steam:
    Pretender just banned him on TF2OP, and I posted a couple warnings on the profile of the only guy who offered him anything (3 buds): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057135695
    If anyone can do anything about tf2tp or bazaar allowing him on site, that would be nice.
  6. a tasty serving of

a tasty serving of New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16282053
    Now that he's banned from tf2op, is he gonna get officially marked now?
  7. Fiskie

Fiskie tf2bazaar founder Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26166446
    I'll wait and see if he gets marked here. Bazaar has autoban for SR marked users, and I don't want to ban for something whose evidence is all over the place, so I'd rather not.