1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198094114508 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Medic, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Medic

The Medic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60352122
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198094114508

Victim profile: 76561198080969972

What happened? Description:
    This user attempted to scam me. Ive listed my unusual team captain on backpack.tf and this user added me and spammed me with the cheap trusted friend scam trick.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks moving to review
  3. God Tier Rick James

God Tier Rick James New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66924390
    Hey, you reported the wrong profile, there was an impersonator of mine with an id of /RickkJames/, a lot of people have added to me to ask if that's my alternative account, I have not added you to my friends list ever, so that's another proof of point.
    You'd be quite f✿✿✿ed in the head to expect me an owner of the most expensive hat to try and scam you out of your joke of an inventory. Horse you can check added friends with your SteamRep ability to check recent friends and names.
  4. God Tier Rick James

God Tier Rick James New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66924390
    And I'm actually interested in how you failed to go to his profile by clicking on his picture, and I'm interested how you Horse, accepted this into Review state when the pictures are cropped and do not show his profile link. To be honest I could think this is a way to s✿✿✿ on me more.
  5. The Medic

The Medic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60352122
    I see a scammer, i report him, no expections.
  6. Rosalina

Rosalina New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64197455
    You missed the point of his post. He is saying that you reported the wrong person. Rick claims that he had someone impersonating him and you failed to report the impresonator, i.e. you reported someone who was being impersonated.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'll look at it now - its possible I may have over looked it, but that is why we have double reviews.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok at this time I'm not able to confirm either way so I'll archive the report - @The Medic You will need to produce a new report with valid evidence to confirm which user you were in contact with.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.