1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197990680466 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by dewiebutt, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dewiebutt

dewiebutt New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79852719
    Oh and I managed to add him again, I was getting an error message the last time I tried, but he still refuses to give me anything before I give him the rest of my inventory - he had possession of my knife and hyperbeast for 2 days now and even unfriended me so I am definitely not going to trust him with the rest of my items.

Another thing to note is that I cannot post any comments to his profile, neither can I when logged into my smurf (an account he doesn't know about) so he's only allowing specific comments to be made on his profile (latest being 13hrs ago)
  2. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40386372
    I looked at his profile and your items are straight gone. If you can i suggest you swnd a report to steam report onpy they can track the items and they can ban the accounts
    Sorry dude
  3. dewiebutt

dewiebutt New User

Steam:
    Well I did manage to write down the float values of both my items before the trade and later found the item ID of my knife via CSGO Exchange.. They can track who has possession of the knife, but the user's profile HAS to be viewed in CSGO Exchange while they have it in their inventory to even register that they had the item. (I'm really only concerned about my knife at this stage)

You can view the history here: http://csgo.exchange/item/6225140874

Butterfly Knife | Stained (FT)
    Float: 0.17804938554764000000
    Item ID: 6225140874

PS: By 'steam report', you mean go to his profile > more > report violation? Or is there somewhere else I can report him from?
  4. dewiebutt

dewiebutt New User

Steam:
    Something to note, the artwork stays the same on his profile but he updates the supplier and date every 28th it seems.

Before our trade on the 27th it read "Recived from http://www.gamersgift.com/ 28/04/2016" [sic]
    After our trade, now on the 30th, it reads "Recived From Amazon 05/28/2016" [sic]
    Image1.jpg Image2.jpg
  5. dewiebutt

dewiebutt New User

Steam:
    Seems to recently have lost about 157 friends #feels
    Image2.jpg Image5.jpg
  6. dewiebutt

dewiebutt New User

Steam:
  7. kepoulsen

kepoulsen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101021987
    Good to see that he got trade banned. A shamed he got me tricked.. he did the exact same to me, just i went in with my full inventory worth 270€, its now been about 3 months since he scammed me... Will never get it back, but hoping for valve to do something..
  8. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.