1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561197962296154 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R, Jun 4, 2016.

1. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

«ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56593364
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197962296154

Victim profile: 76561198073452456

What happened? Description:
    This person added me for an Unusual of mine that I am selling (Everything I'm saying you'll pretty much see in the screenshot proof, but just going over it), I told him how much I'm selling it for
    then he said "Hmm, Alright! Any interest in selling for via bitcoin/paypal/steam cards? if so ill offer around $50 which is around ehh 19-21 keys i believe (I have sufficent cash rep, 12 years on steam, owner of a csgo gambling site, admin on csgo Traders Paradise server/Vatican City Unusual Trade Server, own a 1,000 member csgo trade group)"
    Which I found odd because I've not really had so much proof ready on copy/paste to me before, he instantly sent this to me, he didn't wait a little bit to send it, I told him, then he instantly sent that, which I found a bit odd. I looked at his profile, he is correct, he's been on steam for 12 years.
    I looked at SteamRep, I noticed " Staff of fake CS:GO gambling site: http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/12500-76561197962296154-lux-l-l-bitskins-com.html "
    so I looked into his "admin on csgo Traders Paradise server/Vatican City Unusual Trade Server"
    He's not even in the group "The Vatican City"
    then I looked into his "own a 1,000 member csgo trade group"
    I don't see any groups that he's owner which has over 1K members.

Then I noticed he has a group with under 100 members, so I went onto it, and looked at his +rep thread, most of the comments were pretty much around the exact same time, which makes me think it's even more fake.
    I look at the last 2 posts, they were both edited by Lux. Which makes me think they might of -rep'd him, and he edited them posts into his favour.

I looked onto one of the profiles that he edited, the profile was private, I clicked onto the other guy, he was online, so I added him, and I messaged him, he replied back with what you can currently see in the pictures below.

So, he told me this whole story about him stealing money from him, and it seems Lux edited his comment to show that he was successful, instead of him being scammed.

I hope this is enough information, if you need anymore, feel free to ask! I'll see what I can gather!​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence is in the pictures below

As said previously, if there's any more information I can gather, I'm more than willing to go look for it, hope this helps!

-
    --
    -
    It won't let me upload more than 15 files so I've uploaded the last 5 in the comments below. (I have 20 in total)​

Attached Files:

2. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    Here's the last 5

Attached Files:

3. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention that after I said that the person I was brokering the unusual for was offline, I showed him to my TF2 Outpost, he asked if either of the unusuals I was brokering for people were online, I said one of them was, and he asked me to ask him, which I did and he only wanted pure, which he why at the end of the messages of me talking to him, he removed me.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    The user is already tagged/banned thru FoG at this time as you noted on the link provided up top
    Was kinda no reason to report it again here.
    I'll push it forward as is
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    I wanted to report this because even though they've been tagged through FoG, I noticed all the previous reports on here were invalid or had not been accepted so I wanted to make a post which would be accepted for people to see.