1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198027401147 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ariana Grande Lover, Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ariana Grande Lover

Ariana Grande Lover New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57549150
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198027401147

Victim profile: 76561198075364029

What happened? Description:
    He bought from me 250 CSGO keys and a bunch of other Dota2 and CSGO items. He paid 475 $, 1.9$ for each Key and additional 47.5 $ for other Dota2 and CSGO Items.

Transactions was successfull, but then he claim buyers protection and claimed money refund. And know all the transactions are on hold in PayPal, PayPal is waiting for my proof of items delivery.​

Provide Evidence:
    There are various screens.

Basically you can see that there is second report of this guy.
    He is scamming people, so you guys should do something.
    I lost ~520$ worth of items.​

Attached Files:

2. Ariana Grande Lover

Steam:
    One more photo

Attached Files:

3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the original chat agreement showing what you initially agreed to.
  4. Ariana Grande Lover

Steam:
    Oh my god, I am sick of this s✿✿✿, he scammed two people and you still need more proof? I cant get you initial agreement of this transactions because, Steam as you know does not save history of chat.
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    You have evidence of a charge back, I do see that. Im just trying to obtain all the information that an admin will require when looking at your report.
    I'm sorry if you do not like how we have to handle the reports but I am just following instruction.
    I will mark ready for review by an admin and let them decide if they need the rest of your chat.
    Thanks for your report.
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    The Mod is correct here @Ariana Grande Lover We can not process a report like this without the original agreement. It is not our fault Steam doesn't save history - you can take that up with Steam/Valve.
    We require certain things to process a report and you are lacking the main part that links the rest and the story together.
    I'm marking report invalid.

On a side note there is another report against this user that has the required evidence and I'll pass it on to another staff member to review since I was the one that worked that case.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.