1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198064359820 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

«ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56593364
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198064359820

Victim profile: 76561198073452456

What happened? Description:
    Ok, so this is what happened, this guy was doing a giveaway for his whole backpack, and it was a scrap entry (all the entries you'll see in the pictures below) and I had this item that I was selling at the time and wasn't overly bothered with selling it, but still wanted to put it to good use.
    So I gave it to this guy to enter his competition, and all was fine, after a while he had removed me but I didn't think anything of it because at that time, he was still regularly re-posting his announcement to his giveaway.
    About an hour ago, I saw an announcement from the group for something and I thought to myself "I wonder how that giveaway is going" so I looked through the announcements to find that the last post about it was on the 21st (In the pictures below too)
    I thought that was weird, he used to bump that every other day, or something to that effect, so I was checking onto the spreadsheet he made with all the people to see maybe it had finished, and someone had already won.
    When I clicked onto the sheet, it said that the owner had binned the sheet and for me to recover it or not, so I recovered it so I can see the bottom.
    He never finished his giveaway.
    So I went to go add him, he was currently online so maybe he could shine on what has happened, and if not, I could request for my item(s) back.
    He had "ignored" me.

I thought to myself, surely he hasn't scammed all of these people, really?
    So I went and checked the link he said that the items were in - Private Backpack.

I think this is more than enough proof to show that he has scammed so many people, I've even included in the screenshots below of how many entries there are, and his backpack.tf.​

Provide Evidence:
    The images below show all of the evidence, if you'd like more, please ask, and I'll see what I can get.​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      302.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      290.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.5.png
      3.5.png
      File size:
      249.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      239.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      253.5 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      678 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      291.8 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      561.8 KB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      244.4 KB
      Views:
  2. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
  3. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
  4. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    It seems some people from groups he's admin in allow him to stay admin, because they a small cut, as well as due to him doing business where he can just add them to his group with 4.5K as mod, his group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/RSRaffleClub , to 'seal the deal'
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'll look into it

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: May 31, 2016
  6. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
  7. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    I just noticed that he's recently cashed out his backpack.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      537.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      489 KB
      Views:
  8. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    Here's his backpack before, and after his cashout too... Doesn't seem like a good cashout to me, but whatever, maybe he's sold it for real money instead of keys, to then further onto real money, I'll try get more evidence for either story soon. I'll add a few people to talk.

The first 6 images are before, the next ones (7 - 11) are after, then I compared the 2 dates.
    (The reason I zoomed out was to show all his metal, I didn't feel I needed to screenshot so many pages of the exact same thing, so you can have a see that the 5th image is just the bottom of his backpack, and the 6th image is to show it zoomed in so you can see each of the items.)

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      561 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      589.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      451.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      214.9 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      213.4 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      470.3 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      383.7 KB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      320.8 KB
      Views:
    • 9.png
      9.png
      File size:
      348.1 KB
      Views:
    • 10.png
      10.png
      File size:
      202.1 KB
      Views:
    • 11.png
      11.png
      File size:
      341.6 KB
      Views:
    • 12.png
      12.png
      File size:
      422.9 KB
      Views:
    • 13.png
      13.png
      File size:
      700.6 KB
      Views:
    • 14.png
      14.png
      File size:
      517 KB
      Views:
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Has the user contacted you recently?
  10. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    Nope he's not made contact with me.
  11. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    It seems most/all his items was sent to the exact same person, but I noticed these 2 specific pieces of history where the person he's sent the items to, the items were sent from him to begin with.
    Got me thinking. I checked out his profile, somehow I'm not surprised that mostly the only items in his backpack, is from trump, as well as the fact he's admin of trump's group.
    -
    I added him to have a chat with him, this is what happened (Sorry that I don't have the chat history of Dr.Dank [FancyRaffle Owner], I closed the window because I didn't think I'd need it, to which I did need it because after I decided to add the barto account)

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      423.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      489.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      692.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      454.9 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      242.6 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      242.6 KB
      Views:
  12. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    Ok so, I had a bit more of a chat with Barto, then I decided to add some of the people on this spreadsheet of his which were currently online which actually had a link to people's profiles to find out more of this story, here's the replies.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      259.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      262.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      253.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      650.5 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      140.1 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      252.5 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      166 KB
      Views:
    • 9.png
      9.png
      File size:
      238 KB
      Views:
    • 10.png
      10.png
      File size:
      811.4 KB
      Views:
    • 11.png
      11.png
      File size:
      203.4 KB
      Views:
  13. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    I finally got round to getting the owner of FancyRaffle's side of the story that trump told him.
    It also seems like that trump has been demoted from FancyRaffle.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      225.4 KB
      Views:
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Moving this to review
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  15. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    Upon further investigation of El Barto's Account... I've realised that from what I've found, it is Trump's alt account.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FancyTraders#announcements/detail/590348585136579188 27th May - Trump has posted using the exact same name, and layout as Barto in this post: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FancyTraders#announcements/detail/584721386020045083 19th June
    I've found Trump's alt account. Looks like all that stuff from the giant raffle that loads of people was scammed in, has just gone to his alt account, I knew it seemed shady.

This is El Barto's Information:

| steamname: EL Barto #LS
    | steam3ID: [U:1:340914689]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:170457344
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198301180417
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/addicted2music
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198301180417

I've also included pictures to backup this claim, instead of just showing links.

I also had a quick chat with a few of the mods, and found out something from one of them as well...
    That too, is in the pictures below.

Lastly, I had another chat with Barto, and I was trying to see if he still remembered everything he had previously said to me, you can probably see points where I tried to see if he'd slip up, until the end where he did actually slip up after this happened:
    "
    15:24 - AD0!F JA₵KL£R [Broker]: Out of interest (last question) How did you even approach to say that question to him?
    15:24 - AD0!F JA₵KL£R [Broker]: (the one about the scam)
    15:25 - EL Barto #LS: was more randomly like what happend to the guys and the bp raffle
    15:25 - EL Barto #LS: dont remember exactly but it was like taht
    15:25 - EL Barto #LS: that*
    15:25 - AD0!F JA₵KL£R [Broker]: Did you get round to asking if he refunded the people, or did it not get that far?
    15:26 - EL Barto #LS: I asked him if he refunded and he said that the most of those guys wanted to enter the aussi sniper rifle raffle
    15:26 - EL Barto #LS: what I accepted at that point
    15:27 - EL Barto #LS: but its kinda unrealistic because more than 10k slots were sold and the sniper rifle raffle only is filled till 5k
    15:27 - EL Barto #LS: but didnt thought about that at that time
    "

To which before in a previous screenshot, you'll clearly see that he had talked a bit further after that saying that not everyone was in the sniper raffle, and apparently "his friend trump" (same person) said "Don't Worry" which made him suspicious. not his lack of slots after he had talked about it with him.

Attached Files:

16. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    I don't wish to alarm you, but I think Trump has a lot more accounts that I once first realised.

I might just be looking into this a bit too much, but at the same time, I did a lot of digging after finding out Barto may just be an alt account of Trump, and look what I've found.

I'm going to quickly work backwards from what I found, because doing it the way I did it, it'll be confusing, so first we start off with Barto's name history, he changed his name to fancy writing on the 4th of June, but Basil did the exact same thing on the exact same day, within the exact same hour. He changed his name to fancy writing, even the letter "B" in both their names are exactly the same, but this proves nothing, for all I know they could just be good friends with each other and this is a coincidence, but then I look onto a group that this person has been posting on which I noticed was a brokering group, but he's posting about a raffle, which I also noticed one of Trump's admins is also apart of that group too. I look at the announcements, and I noticed that the owner of that raffle group which I found from Basil, is also doing the spam posting mistake that Trump did with Barto.

I don't wish to jump to conclusions, but I think I may have found another 2 accounts that Trump may own (AGAIN - This may not be true, but it's what I found. I'd suggest more investigating into this bit, just in case.)

But, here are the information of the 2 accounts that I suspect might be trump's as well (Yeah, might be, I've got no certain proof, but I have a small lead.)

Basil:

| steamname: Basil's Creed
    | steam3ID: [U:1:131871812]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:65935906
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092137540
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/basil516
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198092137540

And F0wnd:

| steamname: -GoV- F0wnd #Dreamhack
    | steam3ID: [U:1:176961835]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:88480917
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137227563
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pff_f0wnd
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198137227563

Plus another quick little thing I noticed, while Barto and Trump are around the same steam level (46, 47)
    Basil, and F0wned are the exact same steam level (20, 20)

This is all just coincidence, unless they're all the same. But as I've said, this is just something I don't really want to be quick to judge, it's just something I've noticed, that's all.
    Will post more about this, if I find more.

Attached Files:

17. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    So, I've just got a bit of news from F0wned (Keeping in mind, I'm still not fully sure if what I said before was right about it being a possible alt or not, but I'm more guessing no now, after this piece of information he's given me)

Apparently, Trump is all about profit, and wants to get his hands on a Golden Pan.
    Seems weird for someone (according to Barto) that wanted to cash out and buy a car...

Attached Files:

18. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    Ok so, here's a bit more information for you.

It seems, from what F0wned told me, Trump's been wanting profit for a while, yet according to Barto, Trump's only changed and wanted profit, since this scam that I've reported above.
    Seems odd that these stories don't seem to match up.
    Hm.

Attached Files:

19. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    As you can see, I cut of a chunk of the above quote for it to be narrowed down to get right to the point

So, I now currently have more. Basil I don't believe is a trump account either now, I had a bit of a chat with him, and, well, you can decide because from what I've seen, he seems alright.

Also, a quick update with Barto where he's trying to show his innocence too, I personally can't work it out, first I thought he was a friend, then there was some strong feelings and some evidences to show he was trump, and now I'm back on the fence, you'll need to be the decider, because I can only just gather the evidence, I can't execute the calling here.

As you can also see, from my last screenshot, I had to "reset" my chat, because steam went down, but now it's up again, you can see what we said last, but our current chat from when steam came back up.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      232 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      227.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      240.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      218.5 KB
      Views:
  20. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

Steam:
    So, I was just scrolling through some groups and just found that Barto is 100% trump's alt account.
    Proof Provided in screenshots below.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      530 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      249 KB
      Views: