1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Need More Info Report: 76561198081859029 - ([Steam] Trading Cards)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Legit Sexy Jemima, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Legit Sexy Jemima

Legit Sexy Jemima New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53371628
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Trading Cards

Accused profile: 76561198081859029

Victim profile: 76561198067008984

What happened? Description:
    Okay this began when I was looking at my old friends profile who blocked me an i accidentally added him on steam when i was looking at his profile. hemsg me asking why i added him i told him, i knew one of his friend irl and he invited me to join his steam group which has 300 members and hes the owner. Well he says he will give me $15 dollar donation rank for his team speak for $4 bucks worth of steam trading cards, well i love supporting the small groups and i agreed, then hes gets greedy and wants almost all of my trading cards which i let go because i like the Little guys. then hes says he will give me more if i give him some more stuff i give him 7 cs:go cases because that nothing to me. Then he instantly after hes done trading he says his council says those items are not worth the $15 dollars worth of stuff i even gave him more then the original deal was, i refused because i figured out hes lying to me and was trying to ruin me. i then try to get at least member he ignores me i wait a day an join his team speak sever poke him and he bans for something that happened between me and my irl that caused him to blocked me 6 months ago and he never once mentioned that my irl friend was important and just ignored that when i gave him the trading cards and cases. he then i ignores me from there and left me in his group and friends list. I love helping smaller community's like this but if they let their person feeling let them make bad choices and hurt people they should be brought down. :(

Also thank you for you time and your urge to make everyone safe​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Legit Sexy Jemima So you are still friends with this user? Any more contact?
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  3. Legit Sexy Jemima

Steam:
    I am still friends with the user but he is completely ignoring me. upload this.PNG
  4. Legit Sexy Jemima

Steam:
    upload this.PNG
  5. Legit Sexy Jemima

Steam:
  6. Legit Sexy Jemima

Steam:
    Is there any way I report the steam groups?
    @ЩĄ | Horse
  7. Legit Sexy Jemima

Steam:
    He also commented on my steam profile that he denied my friend request and sent me another one.
    . Capture33.PNG