1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198176500897 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ุ OREZOO, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ุ OREZOO

ุ OREZOO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47416387
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198176500897

Victim profile: 76561198055098502

What happened? Description:
    I was selling my Bayonet Case Hardened via csgo lounge for paypal money
    the suspect (Here's Johnny) added me on steam and started to chat for he is interested in paying a certain amount of money to my paypal
    he also send a link of the proof that he is not a scammer via imgur (provided below)
    saying that he will send the money after i send him the trade
    i am requesting for a middleman but he reject it and i saw the screenshot he provided are actually not a payment but a payment request (invoice) that has been marked as paid so he is attempting to scam me believing it is actually his payment. but if i DID send the trade and he ss the PAID proof my paypal balance would not be change and i will recieved nothing thus being scammed.
    i am lucky to notice the small details and i hope with this reports future member of our communities will not be scammed by such method

thank you​

Provide Evidence:
    Provided below are the evidence proofing of the scam attempt
    the scammers profile
    View attachment 438645

The cats View attachment 438646 View attachment 438647

View attachment 438648
    The FAKE paid paypal (notice the pending and the payment request writing)
    View attachment 438649 View attachment 438650

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @ OREZOO
    Need a full screen unedited/uncropped image of both paypal ACTIVITY for last several days and the invoice opened thru paypal.
  3. ุ OREZOO

ุ OREZOO New User

Steam:
    he didnt provide me with that information he just give me the screenshot of the facebook conversation and that paypal page that i provided already nothing more
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok but you were supposed to receive funds right?
  5. ุ OREZOO

ุ OREZOO New User

Steam:
    yes i was pursued to trade my items for paypal funds but i saw the invoice that he send to me as a proof of his previous deals and implementing that i will trust him and send the items first which is a scam attempts that i filed the report in this page.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok so he sent you an invoice? Show that full screen please and the paypal activity full screenshot for last several days also
  7. ุ OREZOO

ุ OREZOO New User

Steam:
    no he hadnt sent me an invoice yet but he give a screenshot of his previous history. i only report as a precaution

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok we can't accept reports based off assumptions that you assume the user would scam you or send you an invoice when they may very well process a legit trade.
    marking invalid
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.