1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198178251317 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by xTimKen, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xTimKen

xTimKen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54490685
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198178251317

Victim profile: 76561198069247098

What happened? Description:
    This guy approached me trying to get me into a rigged gambling website as a mod. I was suspecting a scam so i tried to keep the conversation going without letting him think i was suspicious about that. He then showed me that the site was rigged (20% of the betters were even fake) once he asked me to bet in and he will rig that for me i understood that he wanted to scam me. I let him know i wasn't going to and that i'm sure his site is fake. Seeing that he did not wanted to admin that it was a scam i promised him some victims in change of a percentage of his winnings. At this point he finally admitted he was a scammer and i told him that i will bring him people in. Obviously i won't and i blocked him/reported him on steam after i took all the screenshots.

I did NOT lose anything, i just want his profile to be reported as a scammer because i checked his profile on SteamRep and it was clean. For somebody else that might be enough to belive him.
    Website ( csgojoyskins1.com ) i opened that in a virtual machine in case it was doing some nasty things​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @xTimKen
    The evidence is sufficient for your report to be prioritized for further investigation.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. DonMark

DonMark New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:97952989
  4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Thank you for your report. The user was previously banned by Steamrep and/or one of our partner communities. Due to this, I am archiving this report for use in any subsequent appeals. In the event of an appeal, your report may be reopened for further review.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.