1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198074206505 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tickle Jr. #canada, Jul 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tickle Jr. #canada

Tickle Jr. #canada New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58215015
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198074206505

Victim profile: 76561198264481251

What happened? Description:
    This guy and his "friend"(Linked in the proof) added my girlfriend, his friend told her to go offline and back online (as a distraction while the other guy changed his info to mine) he copied my profile almost exactly (costume url,my picture, favorite group, info box, username, country) and told my girlfriend to that he wanted the hats I let her use back (My hats, not his.) while pretending to be me completely. Of course my girlfriend is smart and did not fall for this loser's scam attempt.so she just blocked them. he quickly then changed his costume url, name, picture. but I still got a picture of his name history... That is why my proof isn't that strong, but it can be clearly seen that he is fishy

I say "friend" because i believe it is his main account, not another person.
    My name is "Cosmo" on steam
    Thank you for reading, I just wanted this to out there.​

Provide Evidence:
    vvvvvvvvvv The scammers name history, it shows him copying my name in it.
    [​IMG]
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/freshangel2k/ I believe that is his main, according to TF2outpost bans. He leaves comments giving him self rep about trading steam codes and what not.[​IMG]
    Since I was on my phone, the attached file is a picture of my gf copying his chat (she's 2 hours ahead, if you're wondering about the timestamps.)
    This picture is on his "friends" profile...(AKA his main most likely)​

Attached Files:

2. Tickle Jr. #canada

Steam:
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Tickle Jr. #canada I need the victim to post here confirming the attempt happened in the next 24hours.
    I also need the full SR profile block NOT the custom URL like you gave me for your steam profile (they change) of the other user involved.
    And just so your aware...this is very thin, you have no chat saved between anyone involved but I'm willing to look at everything for the moment.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    cosmo.jpg
  4. Tickle Jr. #canada

Steam:
    Thanks for the quick reply! I will have her post on here as soon as she wakes up, for sure within 24 hours.
    Here's my block
    | steamname: Cosmo
    | steam3ID: [U:1:116430030]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:58215015
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076695758
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PurpleSpaceGirl
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198076695758

Here's the other persons' block (The friend of the scammer, or his main as I believe.)
    | steamname: Darkness Uprising
    | steam3ID: [U:1:106120218]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:53060109
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066385946
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/freshangel2k
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198066385946
    If there's an edit button I would love to use it, just cannot seem to find it.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks
  6. TheInevitable

TheInevitable New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:152107761
    Good morning! (at least from my end) Last night at around 10 PM my time, I was on a trade server, when I get a random add from Angel. He claims to have just cashed out of csgo, and just bought an unusual with paypal (which I did not see in his inventory). He tries to convince me that he has steam wallet codes and paypal money to give me in exchange for my unusual. I thought about my last experience with paypal, and told him no thank you. He then asks me to go offline and back online because I'm "offline" for him (which was not true for I was in-game). That's when I thought things were getting fishy. I stayed online, but I could tell they were losing their patience. The actual impersonator, named MuG, changed his name to cosmo and attempted to scam me. He said " Hey, I fixed the problem." I noticed that I did not have him labeled as what the real Cosmo had, but I sent a ":eek:" anyway so I could see whether he was really a scammer. He then said "can you trade me the unusual pls" I knew then that he was a scammer (because the real cosmo never says pls) and blocked him as well as the Angel person. Thanks for reading.
  7. Ghibus Pybro

Ghibus Pybro Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56970388
    Hello,
    A moderator of SteamRep added me and I accidentally blocked him as I saw a level 6 without a profile picture and no inventory, please let me know who that is so I may add him and discuss this situation.
  8. Ghibus Pybro

Ghibus Pybro Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56970388
    I was going to wait but now I'm just going to tell my side of the story.

I add Wanda, because someone on my friend's list notifies me of a hat he found, which is Wanda's unusual. Knowing that I love spy he contacts me and I proceed to add her. I do not know why that they stated that my friend told her to go offline as he did not. Which they also do not have proof of. I added her and begin to talk to her... I honestly kind of gave an offer that was low, which was a Green Energy Napper's Respite, Aussie Minigun and 10 keys. I was aware that she would probably not take the offer, but just tried since I wanted a sick spy unusual. She begins to bad mouth me and I honestly wasn't too surprised as I've been bad mouthed before and am frankly used to it. So then I check her profile and see that it states she has a beloved boyfriend named Cosmo. I then change my name to it, to make her mad saying stuff like "I never loved you anyway", which I now regret and did not mean, which I apologize for. I hope we can get this resolved.
  9. TheInevitable

TheInevitable New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:152107761
    Also, if we are to be sure that both sides are true, how about we add each other back and take screenies of the chat history? That way we can all be fair. I'm unblocking you now so we can take screenshots.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.